|Actually, it would be the fourth largest deficit of all time. Here's the top five:
1. 2004 (George W. Bush) $413 billion
2. 2003 (George W. Bush) $378 billion
3. 2005 (George W. Bush) $318 billion
4. 2006 (George W. Bush) $296 billion (projected)
5. 1992 (George H. W. Bush) $290 billion.
Read the rest of the story HERE:
OpedNews volunteer from 2005 to 2013.
Amanda Lang was a wonderful member of the Opednews team, and the first volunteer editor, for a good number of years being a senior editor. She passed away summer 2014.
|The views expressed herein are the sole responsibility of the author
and do not necessarily reflect those of this website or its editors.