Here are 5 of the top reasons MoveOn members support Bernie and will mobilize to get out the vote on his behalf in Iowa, New Hampshire, and other crucial early states.
1. Bernie’s lifelong commitment to standing up to corporate and 1% interests to fight for an economy where everyone has a fair shot.
2. He’s standing up for justice for communities facing
3. He’ll say no to permanent war.
4. Electability: This election will hinge on turnout, and Bernie is inspiring and mobilizing the communities it’ll take to win.
5. Putting members in the driver’s seat is what MoveOn does, and a whopping 79 percent voted to endorse Bernie.Fellow Democrat Hillary Clinton garnered 49,811 votes (14.6 percent). Martin O’Malley earned 2,949 votes (0.9 percent). There were also 20,155 MoveOn members, or 5.9 percent, who voted against MoveOn making an endorsement now.