Share on Facebook 8 Share on Twitter Printer Friendly Page More Sharing
Diary    H4'ed 4/13/19

What can happen to "objective" journalists and publishers

Message shad williams

YouTube "Watching the Hawks" Jesse Ventura: 'We learned of U.S. war crimes because of Assange, WikiLeaks'

April 12, 2019 @5:03

Tabetha Wallace in response to introductory remarks by co host Tyrell Ventura and guest Max Blumenthal: "Well, I absolutely agree. I think with both of you is that there's a lot of things you could not like Julian Assange about." WTF?

As scrambled as this statement is, one theme that is definitely unnecessary is the bent over backwards objectivity theme, the backhanded superfluous slap theme... there's a lot of things you could not like Julian Assange about. Yeah. That theme.

A saving grace for the show is Max Blumenthal's observation that the reason the main stream media was not presentin London to observe Julian Assange's ejection from the Ecuadorean embassy is that the MSM was not sent by their masters via the Deep State. Exclamation mark please!

Bundesarchiv Bild 101I-212-0221-07%2C Russland-Nord%2C Erschie%C3%9Fung von Partisanen.
(Image by Wikipedia (commons.wikimedia.org))
  Details   DMCA

World War II killing of Soviet partisans on the Eastern Front by a German firing squad,

September 1941 Method of Capital punishment or Must we be Objective Partisans until the end?

It makes sense, the Deep State tools had already engineered the setup. A $350 million World Bank loan on Thursday April 4th where the World Bank press release states: "The loan will be repaid over 30 years, including a grace period of nine and one-half years". Wow. Sounds nice until it doesn't. Then the Deep State coup de grace with the International Monetary Fund loan of $4.2 billion loan of a planned $10.2 billion to the wounded sneakily sanctioned with fiat currency lover, Ecuador on Monday April 8th, and on April 11th the punk ass Moreno allowed a department of the police state of the former British empire to invade Ecuadorean property and seize an individual to whom Ecuador had granted asylum to.

Now that Mr. Assange, has been detained what can we surmised objectively?

We can surmise that a bunch of murderous knuckle dragging troglodyte humans are leading the dog by the tail.

Don't make me turn off the channel. For me off is off, mofo. You can fuckita boutit after that. Watching the Hawks, indeed.

Valuable 3   Must Read 2   Well Said 2
Rate It | View Ratings

shad williams Social Media Pages: Facebook page url on login Profile not filled in       Twitter page url on login Profile not filled in       Linkedin page url on login Profile not filled in       Instagram page url on login Profile not filled in

Now that I am in Massachusetts, I am discovering that there are still no left wing radical extremists to be found. That was an arrogant statement on my part especially since I was not looking for any.

Related Topic(s): , Add Tags
Add to My Group(s)

Comments Image Post Diary Comment and Rate This Diary

These discussions are not moderated. We rely on users to police themselves, and flag inappropriate comments and behavior. In accordance with our Guidelines and Policies, we reserve the right to remove any post at any time for any reason, and will restrict access of registered users who repeatedly violate our terms.

• OpEdNews welcomes lively, CIVIL discourse. Personal attacks and/or hate speech are not tolerated and may result in banning.
  • Comments should relate to the content above. Irrelevant, off-topic comments are a distraction, and will be removed.
  • By submitting this comment, you agree to all OpEdNews rules, guidelines and policies.

Comment Here:

You can enter 2000 characters. To remove limit, please click here.
Please login or register. Afterwards, your comment will be published.

Username
Password

Forgot your password? Click here and we will send an email to the address you used when you registered.
First Name
Last Name

I am at least 16 years of age
(make sure username & password are filled in. Note that username must be an email address.)

5 people are discussing this page, with 13 comments  Post Comment

David Watts

(Member since Jan 31, 2008), 11 fans, 13 articles, 23 quicklinks, 1901 comments, 27 diaries
Facebook page url on login Profile not filled in Twitter page url on login Profile not filled in Linkedin page url on login Profile not filled in Instagram page url on login Profile not filled in

Add this Page to Facebook! Submit to Twitter Share on LinkedIn Submit to Reddit

"It makes sense, the Deep State tools had already engineered the setup. A $350 million World Bank loan on Thursday April 4thwhere the World Bank press release states: "The loan will be repaid over 30 years, including a grace period of nine and one-half years". Wow. Sounds nice until it doesn't. Then the Deep State coup de grace with the International Monetary Fundloan of $4.2 billion loan of a planned $10.2 billion to the wounded sneakily sanctioned with fiat currency lover, Ecuador on Monday April 8th, and on April 11th the punk ass Moreno allowed a department of the police state of the former British empire to invade Ecuadorean property and seize an individual to whom Ecuador had granted asylum to."

Sounds like the Deep State Economic Hit Men Mofos at work!!

"We have to stop being the tail and take over the head. A step in that direction would be for so called journalists and people with their own "news" show commentary to stop injecting their personal uncorroborated, "even if, despite that, although he and other wayward clothing in an attempt to dress up something that is obviously ugly and detestable when paired with civil objectivity. Just stop it."

Would everybody PLEASE(!), just stop with the Fu*king God D*mn EQUIVOCATIONS!!!

Hi Shad. :)

Submitted on Saturday, Apr 13, 2019 at 6:40:42 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (3+)

shad williams

(Member since Apr 13, 2011), 22 fans, 51 articles, 1 quicklinks, 2431 comments, 1 diaries

Reply to David Watts:   New Content

My comrade.

Submitted on Saturday, Apr 13, 2019 at 5:57:32 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (2+)

shad williams

Reply to shad williams:   New Content

You know the mofos must go! Hopefully to a galaxy far far away. But they won't do that will they? We know what they going to do...they going to hang around and f*ck with the rest of us. Pure bastardos.

Submitted on Saturday, Apr 13, 2019 at 8:21:52 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (3+)

Peter Duveen

Author 20762

(Member since Aug 30, 2008), 28 fans, 38 articles, 2 quicklinks, 2492 comments, 73 diaries

Add this Page to Facebook! Submit to Twitter Share on LinkedIn Submit to Reddit

I saw a clip where five out of five participants in a Fox News show uniformly condemned Assange. I share your exasperation.

Submitted on Saturday, Apr 13, 2019 at 12:42:29 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (5+)

shad williams

Reply to Peter Duveen:   New Content

I know. And it is not just Fox News.

I feel as though I am in what must be a black hole and no friggin light is coming in!

Submitted on Saturday, Apr 13, 2019 at 8:16:26 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (3+)

Janet Supriano

(Member since Oct 7, 2013), 12 fans, 1669 comments

Add this Page to Facebook! Submit to Twitter Share on LinkedIn Submit to Reddit

About 3 weeks ago while watching, I perceived that RT News America had made a decided, tho' subtle turnabout. Rich Sanchez suggesting the State mandate child vaccinations; On Boom Bust a favorable interview with a man touting a soon-to-be cashless society.

Jimmy Dore talked with a Silicon Valley advocate of AI, but in this interview Jimmy really spoke up against the surveillance state (bravo).

I also remember my ears perked up by something Lee Camp said...but I don't remember the content now.

Always liked Watching the Hawks, but have pesky, nagging misgivings now.

What I'm trying to say here is keep your BS meters fully charged at all times. Easy to do regarding MSM, but be aware of alternative media, as well. The line of bull stretches in many directions.

I have no solutions; only qualms about everything. Could be that's exactly what the psychopaths want.

Hi Shad. :) Hi David. :)

Submitted on Saturday, Apr 13, 2019 at 5:25:08 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (3+)

shad williams

Reply to Janet Supriano:   New Content

You are absolutely right Janet. I need better temperament to not throw the baby out with the bath water. There. I am guilty of my own equivocation! Damn. I hate that. But I am a better listener these days as you suggest we should be - and on the look out for any whiff of deception.

I watch Sanchez too and I love watching JimmyDore Show and getting my curse fix. He does some premo cursing! It is unfettered by liar niceties and pretext, really enjoyable when he lets loose. I don't know how he manages to get past the YouTube censors. My shows get it mostly right in my pontificating opinion. That's why I am bent out of shape.

Minutes earlier I heard the following noise via TRU News of Mike Pence comments in the UN Council on April 10th directed to the Venezuelan Ambassador to the UN - totally disrespectful and flabbergasting. The Venezuelan ambassador should have challenged the Pence robot to a bare knuckle knock down drag out fight right on the floor of the UN Council if Pence didn't suck back every stupid thing that just came out of his mouth. If the Venezuelan Ambassador didn't take him out, then the hundreds of others including me who have been insulted by misbehaving stupid American fucks like him should line up and take a shot at knocking is plastic ass back to the powder room.

Here he is along with the toothy Guaido Guy, and cheerleader Jair Bolsonaro preparing a hands in the huddle cheer before the big match. What a deadly jerk. We know he is a liar. What else do we need to know about what the little bastard is up to? As soon as we see his picture, we know. He doesn't have to say a f*cking word. We know what he is: a POS FA mofo.

Submitted on Saturday, Apr 13, 2019 at 8:12:51 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (3+)

David Watts

Reply to Janet Supriano:   New Content

Hi Janet. :)

Submitted on Saturday, Apr 13, 2019 at 8:38:46 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

Devil's Advocate

(Member since Nov 9, 2014), 9 fans, 2487 comments

@Shad/Janet:

I don't see what you're seeing from this broadcast. There was no "backhanded objectivity" being applied by any of them, and there has been no "turnabout" going on with RT. They're obviously on Julian's side, as they always have been.

The quote from Tabitha is incomplete. She basically said, you may have reasons not to like Assange, but those reasons have nothing to do with what's going on here. That's an important point that helps combat some of the propaganda gunning at Julian's "character", in order to deflect the real issue.

Rick Sanchez, as much as I like him, has always been somewhat more "reserved" on some things. That's his style. It's his way of putting some of the narratives out there to the test. He usually uses that technique when he has a guest he wants to hear debunk something. I don't always agree with him, but he hasn't changed.

I could go on. The bottom line is, I see the same truth-telling network in RT I always have. They could do without people like Steve Malzberg and Larry King, mind you, but ya can't have everything.

Submitted on Saturday, Apr 13, 2019 at 11:21:48 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

Janet Supriano

(Member since Oct 7, 2013), 12 fans, 1669 comments

Reply to Devil's Advocate:   New Content

I didn't see the episode Shad wrote about, so my comment was general.

You may be right, and I hope you are.

Submitted on Sunday, Apr 14, 2019 at 12:24:54 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

Devil's Advocate

(Member since Nov 9, 2014), 9 fans, 2487 comments

Reply to Janet Supriano:   New Content

I watched it yesterday, when it aired. Nothing in it set off any alarm bells for me.

If you want to see something I occasionally scratch my head about, here's another of those Tucker Carlson "truth bombs" we get every once in a while. I'm certainly no fan of Tucker, but this kind of stuff comes out of him, and I ask myself how he gets away with doing it at all...

Click

Submitted on Sunday, Apr 14, 2019 at 3:12:27 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (3+)

shad williams

Reply to Janet Supriano:   New Content

Sorry Janet - the Watching the Hawks cast titled Jesse Ventura: 'We learned of U.S. war crimes because of Assange, WikiLeaks' aired April 12th where Tabitha's comments occurred at ~5:03/26:10.

Submitted on Thursday, Apr 18, 2019 at 6:27:59 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

shad williams

Reply to Devil's Advocate:   New Content

What can I say? I have a really bad attitude. You know that.

I was listening to Max Blumenthal when a dissonant objection almost slid right on by. I objected because it didn't feel right. So I worked up a transcript of Tabitha's response to Max and her cohost opening remarks to understand why I felt that something was amiss...I repeatedly listened to the intro and began to hear a definite objection acting as a place holder for objectivity, perhaps. I could not fathom why such irrelevant comments were made. The comments added nothing except to say that Assange may not be liked by some.

She may as well have done a Freudian and called Assange, Satan...oops not everyone likes Satan.

Then there is RT's "objective" Sanchez on April 11th in an You Tube interview with Max Blumenthal to which Sanchez also invited establishment sniper, John "hiding in the bushes" Jordan. The title of the interview is, Is Assange a Crusader or Criminal? This title leaves little doubt about the lack of serious thought that went into creating such a f*cking stupid question as to equate Assange to a criminal and invite the block head pundit to comment. For this show I say to Sanchez, can you hear this? No? Let me turn it up for you. The mask slips.

Submitted on Thursday, Apr 18, 2019 at 5:46:28 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

Want to post your own comment on this Diary? Post Comment