I didn't expect much response yet, but give it time. Take that Ten Minutes today and Email, Fax, Call, and send data to the White House, Congress, and many of the Alphabet Agencies most of us have never heard of and being polite as possible, ask them how dare they issue a Press Blackout on the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Reactor Complex when we still don't know how much of that radiation has reached our West Coast and of the greatest importance, will building # 4 stand-up under the enormous load it holding, or will society ignore the one chance they have to protect themselves from what could be certain annihilation if another Great Quake, Tsunami, or plain old deterioration from the initial blasts and subsequent heat fluctuations could cause the building to collapse under its own injuries and defects! We are no safer than we were yesterday and even less safer than the day before. We're going backwards folks and it's easy to do and even easier to fix:
Its going back to the "Ten Minutes that you will email, fax, and call everyone that should have an earful of your righteous indignation. Its only been a few days and no one cares why we are here and what we are trying to do. Here, read yesterdays article "Today Is The Day To Begin Demanding Truth In Regard The Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Reactor Complex's Danger To Humanity." And from that page you will find a list of phone numbers that should keep anyone busy for more than ten minutes, and that's about the time it takes to earn the wrath of the Executive Office and Congress as a whole. This is their territory and they know it well; move through the shadows of this terrain at your own risk, and don't look for sympathy when you fail to reach your goals. These people are Professional "I don't care Bots" and move blithely through the crowds murmuring how much better it would be if "they" didn't have to associate with "us." At least we agree on one issue"
The Petition at Change.org is live and we need your signatures. Building # 4 isn't shoring itself up and those fuel rods will be the death of us if they aren't cared for and handled by an Agency that has the expertise to diffuse this difficult situation in a relatively quick, professional manner. You can sign the petition at this LINK! Make your mark on Washington today and urge your friends to do the same. We deserve answers and we deserve them now. Here are some of the phone numbers for our convenience:Write or Call the White House
President Obama is committed to creating the most open and accessible administration in American history. That begins with taking comments and questions from you, the public, through our website.Call the President
Visitor's Office: 202-456-2121
Here are a few simple things you can do to make sure your message gets to the White House as quickly as possible.
1. If possible, email us! This is the fastest way to get your message to President Obama.
2. If you write a letter, please consider typing it on an 8 1/2 by 11 inch sheet of paper. If you hand-write your letter, please consider using pen and writing as neatly as possible.
3. Please include your return address on your letter as well as your envelope. If you have an email address, please consider including that as well.
4. And finally, be sure to include the full address of the White House to make sure you message gets to us as quickly and directly as possible:
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500
Here are some other phone numbers to reach the White House and Congress at, and believe me, if you call, email, fax and talk, the White House and Congress will address this issue, sooner than most of you will ever believe. For those of you in the Global Community. This is a matter of great urgency. Please use these posted phone numbers and join in and help us to rectify this situation. Radiation will kill all of us, not just Americans, Jews, Germans, or Russians. It will kill those who believe in Allah as well as those whom believe in God and different flavors of a higher power. This is a non-partisan emergency, and we, working together in solidarity have the power and ability to turn this situation around on its head. Call the lawmakers in your country and give them hell; they aren't telling you everything either, and rather than it being a U.S./General Electric Coverup, this matter entails the foundations of finance and banking throughout the world -- and if you stand together in solidarity and remember, just for this once, that it is us against them, and if they lose, we die. It's really that simple.
See The White House Phone Directory (May 18, 2007). Because I figure the regular switchboard might be busy tomorrow, but if you've got the White House phone directory, you can just work your way down until somebody picks up. (Actually, in the spirit of CD interviewing people, it might be more interesting and fun to say "Hi! I write for ______________. Do you think that Libby's commuted sentence involved obstruction of justice? Why or why not?")
Most of the numbers in the Directory match what I've been able to glean from open sources, so it looks authentic. The offices are taken from the White House site, and the numbers are formatted like so: 1-202-555-1212 / 1-202-555-1212, where the first number is via internet search, and the second, italic number is from the Directory:
The offices included in the Executive Office of the President.
- Council of Economic Advisers: (202) 456-1414 / (202) 395-5084
- Council on Environmental Quality: (202) 395-5750 / (202) 456-6224
- Office of Administration: (202)456-7921 / (202) 456-2861
- Office of Management and Budget: (202) 395-4840 / (202) 395-4840
- Office of National Drug Control Policy: (202) 395-6738
- Office of Science & Technology Policy: (202) 456-6021 / (202) 456-7116
- President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board: (202) 456-2352
- United States Trade Representative: (202) 395-7360 / (202) 395-3230
The offices included in the White House Office.
- Domestic Policy Council: (202) 456-1111 / (202) 456-5594
- Homeland Security Council: (202) 456-1700
- National Economic Council: (202) 456-1414 / (202) 456-2800
- Office of Faith-Based and Community Initiatives: (202) 456-6708 / (202) 456-6708
- Office of the First Lady: (202) 456-7074 / (202) 456-7064
- Office of National AIDS Policy : (202) 456-7320 / (202) 456-7320
- Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board: (202) 456-1066
- USA Freedom Corps: 1-877-872-2677 / 1-877-USA-CORPS
- White House Fellows Office: (202) 395-4522 / (202) 395-4522
- White House Military Office: / (202) 757-2151
And the Vice Presidential Entity, whatever branch he ends up in:
- Shooter: (202) 456-9000 / (202) 456-1414
- Shooter's Moll, Lynne: (202) 456-7489
Naturally, if you call the White House to express your disapprobation in the matter of I. Lewis Libby, you will be courteous, and remember that our public servants have important work to do. LINK