.flickr.com/photos/57156551@N06/10151002623/: frozen" title="From .flickr.com/photos/57156551@N06/10151002623/: frozen" src="//www.opednews.com/populum/uploadphotos/s_300_farm4_static_flickr_com_451_10151002623_0d391daa47_n_879.gif" width="300">
It is not a Surprise:
1. That when a black woman was shot in front of the Capitol neither feminists, nor black activists gave a hoot.
2. That now not a word is spoken about Syria- it is out of the map for the US media..
3. That we never really heard what Netanyahu and Obama discussed.
4. That after the movie Gravity no one raised a question how come a perfectly good Columbia shuttle hovered in space for 15 days in Y2003 while on the ground they knew that there most likely was a damage to shields. Why was not a major SOS commenced and an effort to retrieve the people was not even considered.? Oh, yes, we did not want to be distracted from the upcoming Iraq war.
5. That for some strange reason Haliburton never loses but Pentagon has no money to bury their own dead..
6. That President Putin could be nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize.
7. That Lynn Stewart is still in jail but our dear feminists do not give a hoot.
8. That the word 'kill' had become the most popular word in the political spectrum.
9 That every day I turn on the TV political channels I hear such a horrible, unbelievable werewolf laughter at first that I turn it off immediately. It is as if I enter the asylum.
All of that is not a surprise. I am surprised at something else. Do we all really, seriously think that all of that is still sustainable?