Who should fill the other positions?
On facebook people commented:
- "Drop Grayson & replace with Russ Feingold."
- "Pierre Trudeau has a more diverse cabinet and I think Bernie should too."
- "Robert Reich is a must have."
- "Secretary of Labor Robert Reich." [Good!]
- "EPA: Erin Brockovich or Robert Kennedy Jr."
- "Jim Web, Sec. State; Wesley Clark, Department of Defense; Dennis Kucinich, Sec. Commerce; Nassim Taleb, Sec. Treasury; Elizabeth Warren, Sec. Energy; Jesse Ventura, Vice President (because no one in the corporatocracy is going to want to see him as president.)"
- "John Stewart- Press Secretary"
- "Keith Olbermann SEC"
- Where's the spot for Neil Tyson DeGrasse and Bill Nye?
- Walter Kloefkorn suggested:
Secretary of State -- Barbara Lee, if not VP; Dennis Kucinich (or Elizabeth);
Secretary of the Treasury --Michael Hudson;
Secretary of Defense -- Winslow Wheeler;
Attorney General -- Keith Ellison (inspired choice Don);
Secretary of the Interior -- Raul Grijalva (the Grand Canyon would be safe);
Secretary of Agriculture -- My heart says Wendell Berry, but I doubt he'd take the job, former Texas Ag Commissioner Jim Hightower or Fred Kirschenmann;
Secretary of Commerce -- Nick Hannauer
Secretary of Labor -- Larry Cohen, former CWA president, or Richard Trumka;
Secretary of Health and Human Services -- Patty Murray (or Veterans Affairs);
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development -- Rev. WIlliam Barber
Secretary of Transportation -- James Howard Kunstler;
Secretary of Energy -- Maria Cantwell;
Secretary of Education Karen Lewis;
Secretary of Veterans Affairs -- Jim Webb
Secretary of Homeland Security -- Stephen Cohen
VP -- Barbara Lee;
Surgeon General -- Our country needs a psychiatrist, Jim McDermott. He could lead the push for single payer;
National Security Advisor -- Ray McGovern;
U.S Special Trade Representative -- Lori Wallach