"The collapses of the Twin Towers of the World Trade Centre, on September 11, 2001, were the most frightening images that I have ever seen, up until May 24th, 2011, when Binyamin Netanyahu addressed a joint session of the United States Congress and received 29 standing ovations, along with many other outbursts of sycophantic applause.
It was the final nail in a coffin, the construction of which began long ago, and in it all remaining vestiges of democracy were joyfully laid to rest--by those sworn to protect it--as it became clear that the United States was now controlled by Enemies Inside its Gates." - Anthony Lawson
, July 7, 2011.
Israel is not Sparta, America is not the Athenian empire, and Islamic Iran is not the Persian empire of old. But that is what the corrupt and delusional neocons like to think. They've read the ancient Greeks so much that they actually think they are them.
But the neocons are not modern-day philosopher-kings. Washington is the kingdom of rats, and the neocons have climbed up to become the top rats. As the children of modern totalitarianism, ancient oppression, and Medieval tyranny they are the poisonous destroyers of freedom, not its proud defenders. These dangerous nuts and armchair warriors don't live in reality, but through their influence on America's Middle East policy their insane ideas have caused real havoc in the Middle East. They live, breathe, think and dream in their own little crazy world. They are after blood and glory, not peace and freedom, but the blood that is being spilled is not their own, and the glory they seek is an illusion.
America was deceived and tricked on 9/11 to be an instrument of destruction and tyranny by the neocons, the U.S. Shadow Security State, and Israel, all of whom share responsibility for the false flag attacks on that day. At the heart of this evil deception is the belief that America should fight one last world war before its powers are destroyed and its constitutional government is replaced once and for all by a global authoritarian government that will become the Babel for the global financial empire that has secretly ruled America since the establishment of the private Federal Reserve Bank in 1913.
The treacherous money printers love it when an empire as big as America goes to war because they make an insane amount of money by lending the empire money that is to be paid back at usurious interest rates. The day America accepted paper money issued by private banking thieves as its currency was the day it went to hell. Today, America is being used in the service of evil and tyranny.
Douglas Miller, editor and translator of Goethe's book 'Scientific Studies,' said Goethe hated paper money because it is not real money, but supported by convention and maintained by fraud. "Goethe's negative views on paper money," writes Miller, "are reflected in Part II of Faust when Mephistopheles persuades the Emperor to introduce paper money based on the value of an undiscovered buried treasure. This plan later proves ruinous for the empire." (Goethe; Scientific Studies, pg. 322).
The use of paper money printed by greedy private bankers is the biggest reason for America's current economic collapse and destruction. If the American government was forced to tax its people every time it went to war instead of borrowing money from a private banking cartel who magically make money out of thin air then it would not go to war so much because the people would not accept the heavy price. The reason why members of the giant military-industrial complex in America and private financiers love each other so much is because they pay each other's bills and make themselves extremely wealthy in the process.
A war is only good for a few powerful men who make money off of an empire's blood, sweat and tears. Everybody else gets screwed, especially the empire's foot soldiers. Since Israel, along with the neocons and AIPAC, is the biggest lobby that is pushing America to a new war with Iran it should be the first to get crushed once the wrath of the American people gets to a tipping point. An attack on Iran will lead to a catastrophic world war and will bring total devastation to all involved in the comi-tragedy.
Below I list 29 reasons why the American people should cut off ties with Israel until it gets its act together and learns to join the community of civilized nations. Why 29? Because the Congress, led by traitors and rats like Eric Cantor, gave 29 standing ovations to that arrogant and disgusting bully Benjamin Netanyahu when he spoke in Congress on May 24, 2011.
Israel's attack on the USS Liberty on June 8, 1967, was "an attack on America," as Paul Craig Roberts said in his article 'USS Liberty: Govt. Betrayal & Cover-up Finally Exposed.'
Israel should have been taught a lesson and humbled right then and there. Instead, lips were closed shut, and America was betrayed. Such a small nation like Israel should not be so arrogant that it can attack an empire and get away with it. A big reason why America has no honour today is because the attack on the USS Liberty was not treated as an act of war by Israel. Sitting silent in the face of treason from within and betrayal by allies abroad means the death of a nation's honour and independence.
Israeli spying in the U.S. government is a known fact. And it is unforgivable. If you have not already, watch this Fox News report
from 2001 about Israeli spying in the U.S. before the September 11 attacks. Fox News is 99% wrong and evil, but it is not totally evil. In this case, it got it right.
3. Israel's Mossad had a big hand in the 9/11 attacks. This is reason enough to tell Israel's state terrorists, Ehud Barak and Netanyahu, to go to hell. Israel is also involved in other false flag attacks that create international confusion, regional chaos, popular hatred, and war.
4. AIPAC's control of Congress and its subversion of America's political process is unhealthy for a nation as powerful as America and also unjust.
Numerous Israeli leaders have disrespected American leadership and undermined America's efforts on the Israeli-Palestinian crisis. Recently, Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu publicly spat in the face of both President Barack Obama
and Vice President Joe Biden
6. Israel's expansionist, war-like and racist policies makes it an outlaw state. It routinely breaks international law and starts wars for land and water while saying to the world "we must defend ourselves because our existence is threatened by Muslim extremists." Riiight. As the British say, that's bollocks, mate.
7. America's "till death do us part" relationship with Israel diminishes America's image as neutral, honest and fair. For America to be a great power it must be balanced, just, and bring both the Palestinians and the Israelis to the table. America must tell Israel that it is not special and that it will enforce international law because a nation that believes it is special and above all other nations will commit all kinds of crimes.
General David Petraeus, the current CIA director and former commander of U.S. Central Command, issued a report in January that said Israel's actions towards the Palestinians reflects badly on America in the Islamic world and provides propaganda ammo for Muslims to attack American troops in Iraq, Pakistan, and Afghanistan. Mark Perry wrote in an article called 'The Petraeus briefing: Biden's embarrassment is not the whole story'
at ForeignPolicy.com that
Petraeus's message was, "America's relationship with Israel is important, but not as important as the lives of America's soldiers."
9. Israel pressures America to fight unnecessary wars and support unpopular policies. The U.S. military lobby is bad enough, why have another war lobby around Washington that does nothing but inject poisonous lies into the minds of Congressmen and Senators?
Israeli leaders Netanyahu and Barak are mentally unstable, and devious criminals who are pursuing an irrational policy towards Iran, Palestine, and the greater Middle East. Former Mossad Chief Meir Dagan has recently said
that the Netanyahu government is "irresponsible and reckless," and will lead Israel to ruin and destruction by attacking Iran.
11. Israel is an intellectually bankrupt state that is afraid of any international criticism and blocks world intellectuals like Noam Chomsky from visiting the occupied Palestinian territories.
12. Israel's deep influence on the U.S. mainstream media through AIPAC and the neocon gang damages democracy and deforms the national dialogue about issues relating to the Middle East. All healthy and free nations allow different viewpoints to be heard in the public square, but that is not the case today in America and other Western nations as a result of the slanted coverage of the Israeli-Palestinian crisis by the unethical mainstream media.
13. Israel's hegemonic goals is destroying the balance of powers among the nations of the Middle East. By pitting itself along with America against hundreds of millions of people Israel is preventing any chance of peace. This is not a policy, it is madness. Moving forward, Israeli leaders need to learn how to cooperate and make peace with Israel's neighbours, instead of bullying everyone into a state of fearful submission. Israel will achieve security and peace through love, not fear.
14. Israeli leaders have sabotaged the peace process time after time, making it harder each time for America to present a straight face to the Arab public and Middle East governments.
Israel is not a democracy, it is a dictatorship in which "18 families control 60% of the equity value of all companies in Israel," according to Shir Hever
, an economic researcher who works for the Alternative Information Center in Jerusalem. Israel has an army of spies and propagandists who spread lies in the world media and intimidate people from criticizing Israel's unjust policies. The Israeli state also brainwashes its own population and uses state terror and fear to make Israelis believe that they will always be under threat from their neighbours which is not true.
16. Israel's extremist leadership and crazy religious communities do not want to compromise. They think they can get away with disrespecting international law and the natural rights of the Palestinians because they have greater military power. But that won't always be the case. Instead of relying on fear and power, Israel must be told in clear terms by American military and political leaders to use diplomacy to solve its political problems.
Israel irresponsibly offered to sell its nuclear weapons
to the apartheid regime of South Africa, proving that it is a dishonourable and untrustworthy state that has no problems with making money from dictatorships at their people's expense.
18. Israel's collective punishment of a million and more Palestinians is barbaric, unjust, and totally criminal. It is a big sign that the Israeli state is weak and pathetic when it prevents international activists from sending humanitarian goods to the people of Gaza who deserve to have access to goods and education.
19. Israeli leaders make a mockery of the history of the Jewish people by exploiting their past trauma and grief to justify their barbaric treatment of Palestinians. They also unjustly blacken Jews and non-Jews alike as anti-Semitic and Jew-hating. This obnoxious propaganda tactic is getting on everyone's nerves. Israel is not a victim. It is an aggressive state that uses deception and terror to get what it wants.
20. Israeli hardline leaders are ungrateful for what America has done for Israel's security. A lack of gratitude and love in a nation for its friends is a poisonous trait. A nation that only cares about its own survival and interests does not deserve to be called a nation. The people of Israel have been brainwashed into thinking that it is their tiny island against the world, and that everybody hates them. This is a big and dangerous delusion that has brought suffering to the people of Israel and its neighbours. American leaders must tell the people of Israel that the world hates Israel not because of its ethnicity but because the Israeli government refuses to abandon destructive, unjust and murderous policies towards the Palestinians and other countries in the region.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is an arrogant bully and a pathological liar who wants war, not a honest statesmen who wants peace. On May 24, 2011, Netanyahu stormed into Congress, and basically treated Congressmen and Congresswomen like weak and impressionable children, taking their lunch and dignity away from them. In his speech
, Netanyahu used bombastic rhetoric like all dangerous warmongers. If you allow a bully like Netanyahu to take your lunch today, he'll come back for more tomorrow. The only way you deal with a bully is by standing up to him and knocking him down.
22. Israel is busying stirring up chaos in Lebanon by falsely accusing Hezbollah of assassinating former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafic Hariri. This deception is an act of war. It wouldn't matter if Israel didn't have nuclear weapons, but because it has nuclear weapons it is not only a danger to herself and her neighbours but the rest of the world as well.
Israel is not on the frontline in the war against Islamic extremism. The war on terror, or the war between Western Civilization and Islamic Civilization, is a myth of conflict
that was deliberately concocted to serve Israel's hegemonic geopolitical agenda and strategic interests, and justify America's imperialist wars. Thus, the claim that America must support Israel's fight against terrorism because Israel is defending Western civilization and America's interests is a giant and immoral lie.
24. The Israeli state does not represent Jewish values and the great Jewish tradition. Netanyahu's government is acting immorally towards Palestinians and bringing shame upon the people of Israel.
25. Israel is a failed state that uses state terror and deception to dominate the Palestinian people. State terrorism does not work in the end, and partnering with a terrorist state is a crime. Israel's state terrorists must either transform into honest statesmen or they must be forced to come to the table and make fair compromises for the sake of peace and survival. But that won't happen under the current leadership in Israel. A leopard doesn't change its spots. Barak and Netanyahu were state terrorists yesterday, they are state terrorists today, and they will be state terrorists tomorrow.
26. Israel cannot dictate American policy in the Middle East in any way. Some American leaders may believe that they have to keep Israel close to Washington to prevent it from doing anything foolish on its own. This is pure speculation on my part. I call it the short leash approach to diplomacy, whereby you keep Israel on a tight and short leash to control its excessive belligerence. I understand the logic of this approach, but it won't work forever. A mad dog can't be constrained by a leash, even if it is an empire's leash. The leash can also be used in a reverse fashion by Israel's arrogant leaders: to choke America to death.
All Israeli leaders want to do is make war because it is the easy way out. Israel has been itching for a war with Iran for a long time. But Israel's security is not threatened by the Iranian regime. Israel has been wrong about Iran's nuclear program in the past and it is wrong today. Read Justin Elliott's Salon article from December, 2010 called 'Israel on Iran: So wrong for so long.'
Also, read Arash Norouzi's article from January, 2007 called 'Wiped Off The Map: The Rumour of The Century,'
and Meir Javedanfar's Guardian article from June, 2011 called 'Why Israel is wrong about Iran.'
Javedanfar writes, wisely:
The biggest reason why Iran's supreme leader, Ali Khamenei, has agreed to talks during the last few years is not the fear of a military attack by Israel. The biggest reason is that he is worried about his country's economy, which is far more crucial to the regime's survival than the nuclear programme. The Islamic regime in Iran has not and will not live on its nuclear programme. It lives on its economy.28.
Israel rapes the standards of international law and does not deserve to be called a civilized society. Israel's crimes in Gaza are in the realm of unspeakable evil. The Israeli state treats Palestinians like bugs. After Israel's war on Gaza in 2009, an Israeli soldier said
: "That's what is so nice, supposedly, about Gaza. You see a person on a road ... He doesn't have to be with a weapon. You don't have to identify him with anything. You can just shoot him." An editorial from the Guardian on March 24, 2009, called 'A case to answer'
pointed out that, "what Israel does or is allowed to get away with doing affects attempts to establish the rule of international law in other conflicts."
29. Peace will not be achieved by being nice to Israel while being mean to the Palestinians. America must either be mean to all sides, nice to all sides, or take no side at all, which is what I think it should do. Following George Washington's and Ron Paul's non-interventionist approach is the wisest course of action. There is no either/or decision to make here. The war is not between either Israel or the forces of Islam. The war is between war and peace; survival or annihilation. In the end, the people of the Middle East, including the people of Israel, will suffer and bleed because Israel's extremist leaders are choosing to commit Israel to a campaign of stupid and evil aggression instead of reaching out to Israel's neighbours with peace in mind.
"Unless Americans ignore the likes of Hanson, Podhoretz, Lieberman, Woolsey, and Wolfowitz," wrote former CIA officer Michael Scheuer on July 16, 2008, in an article called 'Turning the Tables on the Israel-Firsters
,' "the cost in blood and treasure will ultimately bankrupt America."
For America to survive as a nation it must be firm with both Israel and Palestine, and avoid a war with Iran. The problems that America must fix are an excessive national debt, a bad economy, and a severe political crisis that springs from long-standing treasonous policies by the Democratic-Republican leadership which benefit a small, politically powerful class, but harm the livelihoods and security of the majority of the American people.
The good people in Washington (if there are any) should wake up and say goodbye to the nightmare that is Israel. Instead of fighting unnecessary and evil wars, Washington should concentrate on rebuilding America's infrastructure, protecting America's borders, hanging the criminal banksters
on Wall Street, and establishing a public banking system to help assist a new energy revolution and a new economic recovery.
Saman Mohammadi is a soldier of the infowar, and a full-time university student in Toronto, Canada. His blog is The Excavator - http://disquietreservations.blogspot.com.