Original Content at http://www.opednews.com/articles/Scared-of-Romney-Yet-by-Mike-D-121023-222.html
(Note: You can view every article as one long page if you sign up as an Associate Member, or higher).
October 24, 2012
Scared of Romney Yet?
By Mike D.
Recap of the frightening realities Romney laid bare at the debates.
It was hard not to watch the latest Romney / Obama debate and not feel chills go up your spine. Romney didn't deny ANY (Emphasis Warranted) of the accusations Obama threw his way. There is a CLEAR difference between the candidates. Either you want to work for peace and support war as a last resort, or you're a neocon chicken hawk. Let us count the top five ways they were different:
1. Romney has been endorsed and supported by DICK CHENEY, the man behind the curtain, and didn't distance himself when given the opportunity to do so in the debate. His closest foriegn policy advisors are the SAME people who trumpted the war in Iraq and WMD. How is he not embarrassed by the association?
2. Romney attended FUNDRAISERS while traveling abroad while Obama visted the HOLOCAUST MUSEUM. What does this say about the two men's characters? A lot. Obama is sincere while Romney is kissing up.
3. Romney DOESN'T KNOW how a military is run and thinks bigger and more is always better as evidenced by his comment on the size of the U.S. Navy and Obama's brilliant response. Your horse and bayonet are calling you Romney.
4. Romney DIDN'T DENY or distance himself from having invested in Chinese companies that do business with IRAN. Is there anything he WON'T do to make a money? Has he no shame?
5. Romney DIDN'T DENY that he said he'd ask for Pakistan's permission before trying to kill Osama Bin Laden. This was the best and hardest decision of Obama's presidency and Romney failed before he ever had the chance. If Romney was elected in 2008, Osama Bin Laden would be alive today.
Wrote the book "Stop Bush in 2004: How Every citizen Can Help". Luckily we got change 4 years later. Hoping more folks wake up to the importance of this election and understand that a wolf in sheep's clothing (Romney) is at America's front door.