Porcupine by Microsoft royalty- free images
The urge to come up with some after-the-fact perception is overwhelming. Everyone writes, whys shouldn't I? It is stormy outside as if Mother Nature unleashes the belated anger. Obama had won, what's next?
Had anyone noticed how dull was the campaign this time. It was as if they did not know how to spend all that money. The MSM tried its best to maintain a reasonable discussion but it was very difficult considering the list o forbidden topics. Here it is:
- Cultural and educational levels of both candidates
- Religion and its influence on the possible decisions
- Romney's business endeavors (there was a plenty of very dubious info but NO!!!)
- Obama's power-grabbing strategy, NDAA, killing lists, etc
- Obama's attack on the legal system - his unexpectedly vicious persecution of whistle-blowers, fight with WikiLeaks
- The total disregard of the International Law by the US and its allies in the matters of Libya and Syria
- Israeli nuclear ambitions
- Obama's bizarre decisions on the appointments to Supreme Court (so far none of the prominent criminal judges had been appointed)
- Who benefits and who loses from the Obamacare
- The true causes of abortions
- The degradation of the US business due to unbelievable greed
- Where had all the leaders gone?
- 9/11 - no investigation still
- The drone war of Obama
- The total disregard of justice with respect to the majority of the people accused of terrorism
- The phony terrorism cases
- War in Iraq and thievery
- War in Afghanistan and thievery
- US-Iranian relationship on equal grounds
- US--[any other country] relationships on equal grounds.
- Why Romney never released the whole set of taxes?
- The BP disaster
- The on-going problem with new levees in Big Easy and also--the proper investigation of the Katrina disaster
- Why the GOP did not initiate a mass charity campaign after the Hurricane Sandy
- The Tea_ Party as a phony organization
- OWS and the way Dens ignored and betrayed it
- Media role in instigating the war hysteria
- True situation with the US economy - the classic problem of Empire
- Racial issues and Obama's policies
- Racial issues and GOP
- Unemployment among minorities
- Real causes of educational crisis (lack of national standards)
- The extremely low cultural and educational level of all senior public officials on the federal and state levels.
- US military officers and the problems of honor
- Deceit and hypocrisy as an on-going activity
- American identity crisis
- Climate changes
Instead, the media engaged in endless discussions of what and where and who said something. It was like in an elementary school. Those stools, the ones they use in TV--studios amplified the effect. Every morning there would be a group of happy school children zipping coffee, giggling and having a good time. Had anyone noticed that the media ALWAYS has a good time?
Of course, there was a lot of chatting about money, totally useless because we all know that money controls us; we don't control the money. And all of that was lubricated by the everyday howling about patriotism, by- partisanship, smiling babies and all kinds of cancer stories. Life goes on and death becomes her. Now we will wait for Dec. 21st.
What's next? It could be worse but it came out the same as before. Actually, not exactly: Elizabeth Warren is now a senator. We have an honest person there at last. That's a good thing.
All things considered, we should forget about Obama, Romney and other folks like them for a while and address ourselves: all those issues above can be tackled only by us, not by them. We thus must organize. Discontent is a good thing- it makes your head work. Let them giggle and have a good time. We here must work. Let's bring all the honest people together. We need them, all of them. Let's concentrate of them. That will be our Third Party. The Party of American Discontent. I suggest a symbol for it - a porcupine.