Share on Google Plus Share on Twitter Share on Facebook 1 Share on LinkedIn Share on PInterest Share on Fark! Share on Reddit Share on StumbleUpon Tell A Friend (1 Shares)  
Printer Friendly Page Save As Favorite View Favorites (# of views)   1 comment


Quicklink submitted By   Follow Me on Twitter     Message Joan Brunwasser     Permalink
Related Topic(s): ; , Add Tags

Must Read 1  
View Ratings | Rate It

Become a Fan
  (83 fans)
Essentially, any vendor with whom you spend more than $600 in a year will have to provide you with their tax identification number, and you will have to issue a 1009 form at the end of the year. Now, if you were employed by a corporation and needed a new laptop to do your work, their accounting office would be doing the paperwork. Since we run our own businesses-of-one, the paperwork burden falls on us!Comment to IRS now!

Read the rest of the story HERE:


- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -