The Monetary Sovereignty Amendment
1) The creation, issuance and disbursement of United States currency shall be subject to the General Welfare clause of the Preamble to the Constitution under an elected Federal Monetary Authority.
2) The Federal Reserve System shall be incorporated into the Department of the Treasury as the Federal Reserve Bureau and within three months of the passage of this Amendment shall be elevated to the status of an independent Fourth Branch of government to be known as the Federal Monetary Authority.
3) The Federal Monetary Authority shall be directly and democratically elected by the whole of the People separately in each of the sovereign States.
4) Nothing in the language of this Amendment is intended to deny or to deprive any State of any of its rights under the Constitution including but not limited to the right of secession.
The Ethnocultural Sovereignty Amendment
1) No citizen shall be denied or deprived of the right to an ethnoracial identity.
2) No citizen shall be denied or deprived of the right to belong to an ethnoracial group.
3) No ethnorace shall be denied or deprived of the right to ethnocultural sovereignty.
4) No ethnorace shall be denied or deprived of the right to proportional political representation.
5) The English and Spanish languages shall be the two official languages of the United States of America.
OpEdNews Member for 268 week(s) and 1 day(s)
2 Articles, 2 Quick Links, 141 Comments, 6 Diaries, 0 Polls
Articles Listed By Date List By Popularity
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Monday, August 8, 2011