Dr. Kumar is a renowned Vedic Astrologer, with more than 23 years experience. Appart from his very accurate predictions he is known for his almost miraculous remedies which have transformed people's lives. Some of the amazing predictions that he made in the past, which have all come true, are:
- George Bush winning against Al Gore.
- The Florida re count.
- George Bush winning again, against John Kerry.
- Dr. Kumar predicted about Tsunami.
- He predicted about the devastating storm Katrina.
- He predicted about Hillary Clinton losing to Barrack Obama.
- He also predicted about the great devastation due to a storm, and that it would hit the south coast of America. - Ike
- And recently, he predicted about the great recession, and the economic crises hitting the world. October 2008.
- He had predicted that a big financial scam would be exposed soon. January 2009.
- Lastly, he predicted that Barrack Obama would be the next president of the United States of America.
The amazing thing is that he made these predictions many months earlier than the events. He sends out monthly newsletters to hundreds of people around the world, and these newsletters are the documented proof of his accurate predictions, and their authenticity.
Apart from practicing Vedic Astrology, called Jyotisham, Dr. Rakesh Kumar is also an expert in Yoga, Ayurveda, Mantras, Nature cure, Vaastu Shastra and many other such divine Vedic Sciences. He is the author of a book called "The Cosmic Law and Astral Healing". His 2nd book called "The Vedic Sciences" is almost ready to be printed and published. He has done many radio programs on WBAI radio and programs on TV Asia and ITV.
Dr. Rakesh Kumar is a spiritual Guru to many, and gives spiritual discourses at the ISHWAR center. His main objective is to bring peace, happiness and healing to the people to the world and lead them to a spiritual path.
OpEdNews Member for 408 week(s) and 3 day(s)
14 Articles, 0 Quick Links, 13 Comments, 5 Diaries, 0 Polls
Articles Listed By Date List By Popularity
Wednesday, October 12, 2016 (2 comments)
Sunday, July 6, 2014 (5 comments)
Monday, April 7, 2014 (2 comments)
Monday, December 30, 2013 (5 comments)
Thursday, August 8, 2013 (1 comments)
Thursday, April 11, 2013 (2 comments)
Saturday, November 19, 2011 (2 comments)
Tuesday, June 28, 2011 (2 comments)
Saturday, April 23, 2011 (2 comments)
Monday, January 17, 2011 (2 comments)
Monday, January 3, 2011 (3 comments)
Saturday, July 3, 2010 (4 comments)
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Thursday, April 30, 2009