1) America is burning and Bush is the Arsonist.
2) The Constitution is in a virtual ash heap. Bush is the evil arsonist who has seen to it that the Constitution conforms to his whims, wishes,tantrums and demands rather than to democracy and the flourishing of the rule of law. Alberto Gonzalez is his pyre setter.
3) American infrastructure is in bad need of repair. Bush has done away with funds to mend our infrastructure.
4) Bush’s psychological make-up (and sometimes even his physical appearance, with all the twitching, twisting and contortions of his face) is much like that of General Tanz. The insanely evil Nazi general portrayed by Peter O’Toole in the 1967 movie, The Night of the Generals. Bush, like Tanz, twitches particularly when confronted with any truths that he does not want to face or accountability that he does not want to admit to.
True. Unlike Tanz, Bush has not personally murdered any prostitutes.
True. Bush, unlike Tanz, has not personally stood on a tank on any public square to command the opening of fire on the buildings surrounding the square, forcing the occupants out directly into the path of his soldiers and their tank fire, killing scores of them, subjugating thousands of others.
True. Bush, from his comfort zone in the White House and through his generals at the Pentagon, has commanded similar attacks on the people of Iraq. Can anyone forget the attack on Fallujah meant to purge the town of insurgents and other, “cold blooded killer terrorists,” as Bush likes to call them?
Moreover, like the Nazi General Tanz, Bush has emotionally relished his crimes.
Tanz wanted no one to touch him, Bush thinks of himself as the Untouchable One. (Although ... down deep, he fears that someone out there is going to try to, “get him.” Why would he need to travel with anti-tanks, and gunship helicopters, and have traffic closed for miles whenever he travels to wherever he goes?)
5) Bush is the embodiment, the personification, the spewing out into the world of Poppy’s contempt for the world. Bush is the one who carries out every evil nursed in his father’s deep, dark, covert, shadowy self.
George Herbert Walker Bush, just like his son and just like Tanz, loses it whenever anyone confronts him about the evilness of his son.
To bring up the evilness of junior to Poppy’s face, denies Poppy the illusion of himself as the Immaculate Being free from any sin or crime-filled act that he likes to think of himself as. O! How Poppy cherishes the erroneous illusion of himself as an immaculate being who has given his son as a savior to the world. A fiercely insane illusion Poppy labors to protect and, which he likes to project upon the world.
Both Bushes, like Tanz, can lie their souls out of any maze of obstacles that might keep them from attaining their end. Like Tanz, they have no qualms about pursuing whatever means as long as it gets them to their end. Thus, their initial assault on democracy gave us the, October Surprise, the Willie Horton ads, the stolen elections of 2000 and 2004 and the swift boating of anyone who presents any dangerous truths to their career of crime and stealing elections. They have continued to give us a slow erosion of democracy ever since, not to mention the advent and slow rise of a police state, Nazi values, a culture infested with the thought of war and persecution, the subverting of justice and the rule of law.
************** 6) I wonder if Homeland Security, the Bush agency supposedly established to keep terrorists away from “the Homeland”, ever sent a letter to the residents of Minneapolis telling them that, due to infrastructure funds diverted to the financing of Bush’s occupation of Iraq, they were: a) Crossing the I-35W Bridge at their own risk; b) that responsibility for maintaining their bridges fell on them, and that they would have to pool their money towards the cost of maintenance and repair of their bridges.
(In this Bush fascist state, with no taxes collected for the good of the people, or for the good of the nation’s infrastructure, the state is responsible for no one and no federal money is sent to the states, the counties, or the cities for work on maintenance and repair of the nation’s roads, bridges and roadways. The bottom-line in the Bush fascist state is that Bush and his government are not responsible for programs benefiting the good of the nation or the nation’s people. Bush and his government leave the individual to his own device to care for himself, his town, his city, his county, his state and his nation.)