VoteTrustUSA in the News
VoteTrustUSA successfully brought the election integrity issue to the attention of Kitty Pilgrim of CNN's Lou Dobbs Tonight program. Beginning with a story about the foreign ownership of Sequoia Voting systems, the issue of election integrity, security, auditability, verifiability and accountability is now a regular feature on the Dobbs' program, titling "Democracy for Sale." To view the first six segments of the series on our website please click here...
As the work to bring these issues to the broader public requires tenacity, diligence and day to day efforts by many committing people, we are asking you to help us make this effort sustain itself with a donation.
We need your financial support. Please click here to contribute.
Please consider donating to VoteTrustUSA so that we may continue the work we're doing--researching, networking and engaging in the advocacy necessary to push for verifiable elections.
VoteTrustUSA makes every dollar count.
Take a look at some of the successes we've had over the past year. We are proud of what we have accomplished, and look forward to greater successes to come. Our achievements include:
· Organizing Lobby Days in Washington DC and in Congressional Districts in both 2005 and 2006, involving a total of more than 1,000 concerning citizens, in coalition with other national organizations.
· Holding two highly successful, 3-day Leadership Workshops in Washington DC for leaders of state and local election integrity organizations from across the country.
· Effectively connecting the leaders of the 50 state-based groups to continually communicate, strategize, and work together with their peers and VoteTrustUSA staff.
· Providing testimony to the Election Assistance Commission, the General Accounting Office, and the Commission on Federal Election Reform.
· Consulting to Senate and House offices in the preparation of election integrity legislation.
· Providing research, information and personal briefings to attorneys taking legal action in states across the country
· Lobbying and providing educational and informational materials to nearly 300 members of the US House and Senate.
· Providing direct consultation, resource development and/or one-to-one assistance upon request to leaders of more than 40 of our state-based groups.
1 | 2