A Day In New York-15th April 2013 by The Eyes Of New York
'We love this work- to show the things the way they are'
K. Marx, F. Engels
' Average man is a coward'
I hope this lovely girl on the photo plays Beethoven. There is a song of his about a traveling musician who asks for bread. You ask fro bread these days and you receive a DRONE.
1. Obama had invented a new kind of Bills- the ones of good intentions but no teeth, all hat and no cattle. The Healthcare Law without a universal health insurance became what it was intentione- a horrible bureaucracy burden and a tool to dismantle the Medicare. The so - called Gun Bill was sooooo protective of the 'innocent' gun - owners that it lost its meaning and was rightfully defeated as useless. If Bush called himself a compassionate conservative, Obama can be called a conservative liberal, who does one step forward and two steps backwards.
2. US had coerced Israel to bomb Syria- that was apparently the result of the Obama's visit to Israel. Syrian scenario is the final destruction of the socialist - based structures in Balkans and Middle- East; that is the only goal and it is directed by the Saudis who use the US and others to reign supreme over the religious groups in their domain. US and others are the patsies of the Saudis, so become Israelis but blind hate towards anything socialist dictates what happens. Obviously, Obama is showing to the world the Droneface of his. The Spanish Civil War scenario unravels on the Syrian soil and we watch the same once again.
3. In the US there is no left and right. The so- called liberals and so- called conservatives ( none of them really exist as movements of any kind) are married by the US MSM into a lesbian marriage, the purpose of which (per media intent) is the perpetual talk and petty bickering. The couple is a sort of TV- couple- they are allowed to bicker about anything but things important and they are strictly controlled so that they both should never admit that they are both screwed. They are perpetually happy in exercising their right to feel good about themselves.
4. Speak for yourself is a motto of the days. As soon as no citizen is allowed to say ' we' but only 'I' then the MSM dictates who the 'American people' are. That simple.
5. Gore Vidal said that Americans were not stupid but ignorant beyond belief. In the country where the word ' library' is associated with GW, where a person who kills 400 birds in one day becomes a VP, where another person who seemingly has mental problems becomes a VP candidate and gets a standing ovation at the NRA gathering, where DRONES are 'debated' instead of being destroyed, where before any trial people are proclaimed as guilty, where a former Chief Money officer says that 'his world model was wrong' and gets away with it- in such country why are we surprised that we get madmen killing kids?
6. The faces of our politicians had never been shiny with intelligence but now they can scare a Little Red Hood. Every time I see those faces (not only US but English, German, French, Russian, etc.)- I feel as if I am in the Hotel Transylvania.
7. Americans are obese not because they eat wrong food. They eat bad food. The food in the US due to the way it is stored is never fresh. It is dead on arrival. It does not have any of those nutrients announced. That is why people usually eat more. Also they have a very bad way of life- full of cars and sedentary activities for which they compensate by hysterics of fitness. Most of the Americans are in a state perpetual anxiety and that results in consumption. No, we here are not obsessed- we are possessed by those who want money and the only way to make money from people is to make them squeal.
8. More and more people are in fact dependent because there is less and less meaningful work. Men are hurt especially - they degrade, become nuts, go berserk. In the eyes of men I meet desperation is the primary message. Most of them are not that bright and they are not very good people either. But they were willing to have something meaningful. Instead they are offered hysteria, bad beer and guns. Good luck in that department.
9. American educational system cannot be repaired for the simple reason- Americans do not want that. The system produces imbeciles in enormous quantities but that is a criteria for the success now. The simple solution- make all public schools centralized- will never be implemented because our school boards will never let it happen.
10. Our government has lost any ability to do good. It can only do harm. So does Congress. We though resemble more and more the cattle herd which just awaits for a new crack of a whip to moo and rush in the direction ordered. There is no water and not much food and the slaughterhouse is quite nearby. Who really cares how the cowboys look like?