1) The National Food Security Act immediately ends all federal mandates and subsidies for the production of any biofuel used for transportation, heating, or the production of electricity.
2) The National Food Security Act makes illegal the manufacture, sale, import or export of any biofuel made from edible food products, and bans biofuel farming on any land deemed of sufficient quality for human agriculture. This provision will take effect within three years of the bill being signed into law. The National Food Security Act will not ban the production of biofuels made from algae or bacteria using waste water and true garbage as growth medium, even though their development as economically viable, energy efficient fuel sources is highly unlikely.
3) The National Food Security Act makes illegal the manufacture or sale of any biofuel that requires the use of agricultural grade fertilizer to grow. This provision will take effect within three years of the bill being signed into law.
4) The National Food Security Act makes illegal any biofuel made from corn stalks or other so-called "crop waste," which must be plowed under to protect our precious, rapidly declining supplies of topsoil from erosion and degradation of agricultural fertility. This provision is to take effect immediately upon the bill being signed into law.
5) The National Food Security Act publicly admits that our government failed to protect the human food supply in its promotion of biofuels, and our government is thus responsible for the deaths of millions of innocent people around the world through malnutrition and related illness. Government leaders were warned in advance by responsible scientists and economists that biofuel farming would skyrocket the price of fertilizer, farmland, and food all over the world, and thus cause large numbers of human deaths. The higher the cost of food, the more people die; the equation is that simple.
The National Food Security Act admits that biofuel farming has done tremendous harm to the environment, increasing air and water pollution, causing deforestation and erosion, and increasing the cost of living for everyone with higher food bills, higher fuel bills, higher engine repair bills, and larger state and federal budget deficits. If governments are not held accountable for their crimes against humanity, then human beings will forever be at the mercy of small minded politicians who make reckless decisions based on pandering to special interest groups, in this case farmers and biofuel manufacturers.
You can find full scientific details on why biofuels are a destructive false hope by reading The Renewable Energy Disaster.