THE AMAZING TEN POINT TERROISM QUIZ
What terrorist has wreaked the most havoc on Americans? Answer these questions to find out:
1. What anti-American dictator ignored the laws of his country as well as his political and military advisors while personally deciding to invade part of America and causing the deaths of over 600,000 Americans?
2. What tyrant arrested and imprisoned hundreds of newspaper publishers, editors and journalists who opposed his war policy against Americans?
3. What terrorist was responsible for burning a billion dollars worth of American homes, farms, livestock and crops, leaving hundreds of American women and children homeless just before winter arrived?
4. What white supremacist attempted to export the blacks in his country and colonize them in Haiti or other selected foreign countries?
5. What tyrannical leader imprisoned or deported legislators who opposed his anti-American war policy?
6. What totalitarian imposed martial law and suspended free elections in territories where he feared that leaders who opposed his war policy against Americans might be elected?
7. What radical militant recruited thousands of foreigners into his army so that they could help fight to subdue the people of his country?
8. What authoritarian ruler was responsible for instituting a draft that required all men to serve in his war against Americans unless the family of the man was rich enough to pay for an exemption?
9. What oppressor was responsible for instituting an income tax and other tariffs on his fellow countrymen to pay for his war against Americans?
10. What anti-American terrorist was responsible for:
- Actions that caused the death of Thomas Jefferson's third cousin,
- An attack on a fort commissioned in honor of Patrick Henry's grandson and
- The imprisonment of Francis Scott Key's grandson?
1 | 2