As some of you already know, the news media, leaders in our government and other behind the scenes interests both foreign and domestic have been looking for an excuse to invade Syria over the last couple of years. The recent devastating attack in East Damascus now provides just that opportunity. If you have turned on either CNN or FNN lately you have probably noticed that commentators on every program are vehemently attempting to push America into waging a war against Syria. They repeatedly claim that the Syrian government used chemical weapons to attack their citizens on August 21 but cannot seem to provide even 5 seconds of evidence to support the claim. This should be a red flag to anyone who remembers what we went through with this same scenario of unproven claims against Iraq ten years ago. We must begin to recognize psychological war programming when we see it. To help, there are a few simple questions that demand answers:
- What is the actual independent evidence that the Syrian government was behind the most recent chemical attack?
- Who benefits from a chemical attack in Syria ? The Syrian government who would get negative publicity or the rebels who would get positive publicity?
- Who benefits from bombing Syria? The innocent Syrians who will be killed by American missiles or the weapons manufacturers who can make more weapons at U.S. taxpayer expense?
- Why would we trust an U.S. intelligence report about Syria when the 2002 National Intelligence Estimate (NIE) on Iraq contained so many false and misleading statements?
- Why would we trust "the peace president", Barack Obama, after he bombed Libya?
- What do the special interests really want from Syria?
I analyzed the 2002 NIE on Iraq a year after it was published and found 25 of the 32 statements on Iraq to be false or deceptive. I also produced a document BEFORE the 2003 invasion of Iraq entitled "40 Myths About Iraq". This exposed the lies that Bush administration was telling to justify the invasion. Here is a video with clips proving Bush administration lies about Iraq including those told by Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, Colin Powell and George W.:
While it is difficult to know the truth this time at such an early stage, there are a few facts that should not be in dispute:
- The Syrian government claims that the rebels are responsible for the attack and requested U.N. inspectors to investigate the incident.
- The U.N. inspectors have made no conclusions yet even though our news media clamors for war
- The Syrian government is not a direct threat to the security interests of U.S. citizens in America
- If they are deemed as a threat, Congress must declare war against Syria according to Art. 1 Sec. 8 of the U.S. Constitution
Syria has been infiltrated by foreign terrorists. They claim that some of these terrorists are operating with Syrian rebels. Even in Western videos you can see how these groups initiate out of control lawlessness wherever they go. To help sift through these issues I thought you might like to see some counter media articles of information that you will never see on "mainstream" Western media sources. Please watch the brief CNN "Syrian Danny' interview video below that exposes exactly how a CNN war propaganda stunt was manufactured :
- CNN Staged "Syrian Danny" War propaganda stunt:
1 | 2