Share on Google Plus Share on Twitter Share on Facebook 3 Share on LinkedIn Share on PInterest 1 Share on Fark! Share on Reddit Share on StumbleUpon Tell A Friend 1 (5 Shares)
Printer Friendly Page Save As Favorite View Favorites View Article Stats   36 comments

Still Supporting Obama, As He Wipes Out Press Freedoms? WTF are you?

By (about the author)     Permalink       (Page 1 of 1 pages)
Related Topic(s): ; ; , Add Tags Add to My Group(s)

Must Read 11   Well Said 10   Valuable 7

opednews.com Headlined to None 7/22/13

Are you still supporting Obama, even after it has become completely clear that he is an enemy of the press and transparency-- a more dangerous enemy than any recent president? That doesn't make you a liberal. That makes you a supporter of fascism.

From http://www.flickr.com/photos/47422005@N04/8982510989/
by DonkeyHotey

Yeah. I know. Cancel your subscription. This is the time when we must stand up or, by being silent, and acquiescing, you become a part of the problem. So please, wake up, stand up and tell Obama that you are opposed to his evil, vile attacks on journalism-- through DOJ attacks on Bradley Manning, Edward Snowden and James Risen.

Read the plethora of articles on this subject appearing every day in Opednews. And please, support us.

rob kall

Rob Kall is editor-in-chief, publisher and site architect of OpEdNews.com, President of Futurehealth, Inc, and an inventor. He hosts the Rob Kall Bottom Up Radio Show, aired in the Metro Philly area on AM 1360, WNJC. Over 200 podcasts are archived for downloading here, or can be accessed from iTunes. Rob is also published regularly on the Huffingtonpost.com

Rob Kall Wikipedia Page

Rob is, with Opednews.com the first media winner of the Pillar Award for supporting Whistleblowers and the first amendment.

See more Rob Kall articles here and, older ones, here. To learn more about Rob and OpEdNews.com, check out A Voice For Truth - ROB KALL | OM Times Magazine and this article. For Rob's work in non-political realms mostly before 2000, see his C.V..  and here's an article on the Storycon Summit Meeting he founded and organized for eight years. Press coverage in the Wall Street Journal: Party's Left Pushes for a Seat at the Table

Here is a one hour radio interview where Rob was a guest- on Envision This, and here is the transcript.

To watch Rob having a lively conversation with John Conyers, then Chair of the House Judiciary committee, click hereWatch Rob speaking on Bottom up economics at the Occupy G8 Economic Summit, here.

Follow Rob on Twitter & Facebook. His quotes are here

My articles express my personal opinion, not the opinion of this website.

A Conspiracy Conspiracy Theory

Terrifying Video: "I Don't Need a Warrant, Ma'am, Under Federal Law"

Cindy Sheehan Bugged in Denver

Ray McGovern Discusses Brutal Arrest at Secretary Clinton's Internet Freedom Speech

Libertarian Legacy? Ron Paul's Campaign Manager, 49, Dies Uninsured, Of Pneumonia, Leaving family $400,000 Debt

Interview: McCain Fellow Hanoi Hilton POW & Naval Academy Dorm-mate; Why He Won't Vote For McCain

Comments

Is President Obama on the wrong side of spying? Ye... by Jonathan Huie on Monday, Jul 22, 2013 at 12:49:07 PM
Thank you Jonathan. My feeling exactly.... by Betsy Wraight on Monday, Jul 22, 2013 at 2:09:54 PM
Without a question Rob, you have raised points tha... by William Cormier on Tuesday, Jul 23, 2013 at 7:33:06 PM
I am no longer a Liberal/Progressive. If I had to ... by William Cormier on Wednesday, Jul 24, 2013 at 6:29:23 AM
This is total BS.  When a REAL fascist is ele... by Betsy Wraight on Monday, Jul 22, 2013 at 2:07:49 PM
there can only be one possible argument in this:yo... by Mark Sashine on Monday, Jul 22, 2013 at 2:49:44 PM
Not meaning any disrespect towards you, Madam."Sch... by Ad Du on Monday, Jul 22, 2013 at 5:49:20 PM
Obama is worse than Reagan and Nixon and probably ... by Rob Kall on Monday, Jul 22, 2013 at 7:16:34 PM
I completely agree with your view on Obama Rob. I ... by Elizabeth Hanson on Monday, Jul 22, 2013 at 7:27:08 PM
Rob: I agree with you and others who say th... by michael payne on Monday, Jul 22, 2013 at 7:58:33 PM
... are the corporatocracy's good cops. The Republ... by PCM on Tuesday, Jul 23, 2013 at 4:23:29 PM
Glen Ford is one of the few sane voices and he is ... by Lester Shepherd on Tuesday, Jul 23, 2013 at 6:06:43 PM
Rob;You seem to be particularly busy so I went ahe... by William Cormier on Wednesday, Jul 24, 2013 at 10:49:30 AM
The jury is still out on whether Mr. Obama actuall... by Paul Repstock on Monday, Jul 22, 2013 at 2:29:36 PM
and fascism's rise, and only a few Americans are p... by Amy Schreiner on Monday, Jul 22, 2013 at 2:39:02 PM
I know Amy. I'm thinking if Obama were a Republica... by Elizabeth Hanson on Monday, Jul 22, 2013 at 7:29:29 PM
I see the party sheep are rallying against you. Th... by comncents on Monday, Jul 22, 2013 at 3:38:30 PM
Under Obama's rule, virtually all the moves made b... by Stephen Unger on Monday, Jul 22, 2013 at 3:51:41 PM
The United States where no one is above the law is... by Lance Ciepiela on Monday, Jul 22, 2013 at 7:07:27 PM
In my opinion, the general population doesn't see ... by William Cormier on Wednesday, Jul 24, 2013 at 2:48:05 PM
the contours of the US version of what the what th... by mhenriday on Monday, Jul 22, 2013 at 3:56:58 PM
 I'd recommend a 24-hour suspension instead, ... by Ad Du on Monday, Jul 22, 2013 at 5:22:12 PM
Shouldn't the DofJ be going after bankers and corp... by James Tennier on Monday, Jul 22, 2013 at 5:34:15 PM
are different in any fundamental way would greatly... by Daniel Geery on Monday, Jul 22, 2013 at 6:31:54 PM
I second your comment, Daniel. I read Swanson's a... by Derryl Hermanutz on Monday, Jul 22, 2013 at 7:36:01 PM
I got to read it, it will probably just confirm wh... by Bob Gormley on Monday, Jul 22, 2013 at 8:12:53 PM
that my Obama supporting spouse and adult children... by intotheabyss on Monday, Jul 22, 2013 at 6:46:28 PM
Still, we are in big trouble with virtually no fri... by Michael Shaw on Monday, Jul 22, 2013 at 7:21:58 PM
My latest interview, Rise of the Warrior Cop;... by Rob Kall on Monday, Jul 22, 2013 at 9:18:01 PM
 The truth is in the middle, your unholy alli... by BFalcon on Monday, Jul 22, 2013 at 11:51:18 PM
Although I consider myself a very hard-core libert... by June Genis on Tuesday, Jul 23, 2013 at 4:17:18 PM
  In his role as a popularly elected shill, O... by Howard Lewis on Monday, Jul 22, 2013 at 9:46:48 PM
Rob, I completely agree with your basic theme. &nb... by Dr. Tom Baldwin on Tuesday, Jul 23, 2013 at 12:59:29 AM
... by Lester Shepherd on Tuesday, Jul 23, 2013 at 7:36:07 AM
I was one of them! I do have excuses, living off t... by Daniel Geery on Tuesday, Jul 23, 2013 at 1:46:02 PM
I stopped supporting him after his first year, bas... by thepiffler on Tuesday, Jul 23, 2013 at 10:32:50 AM