Maybe it's time we start contacting our Congress People in mass and tell them that we are drawing a line in the sand. No Single Payer. No Votes. That simple. No Obama re-election. No majorities in the House or Senate. Take a stand on this one issue.
Why Draw a Line for Single Payer?
Because it is the best alternative and it is being shut out of the national debate. President Obama promised transparency. President Obama promised that the entrenched Health Insurance and Pharmacy interests would not get to buy every seat at the table. They have.
Single Payer advocates asked to be seated at the table in the Senate Hearings - they were instead arrested.
Why can't Single Payer get a fair and honest hearing? Why is it that Insurance Companies are crying that they can't compete against a government run system? It's not because it couldn't work - it's because it might just work well.
Here are 10 reasons to support a Single Payer National Health Care plan:
1) It's Good for our Health
2) It Costs Less and Saves Money
3) It will Assure High Quality Health Care for All Americans, Rich or Poor
4) It's the Best Choice - Morally and Economically
5) It May be a Matter of Life or Death
6) It will Let Doctors and Nurses Focus on Patients, Not Paperwork
7) It will Reduce Health Care Disparities
8) It will eliminate Medical Debt
9) It will be Good for Labor and for Business
10) It's what Most Americans Want - And we can Make it Happen
1 | 2