In response to growing concerns about ommissions, distortions, and contradictions in the official account of 9/11, an alliance of doctors, dentists, nurses, therapists, researchers, and other medical professionals has formed a new 911 Truth group. Calling themselves Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth, the group has launched an online petition calling for a new investigation into the events of 9/11, which can be seen on the group’s website at http://MP911Truth.org.
“As medical professionals, we are dedicated to the service of humanity; to alleviating suffering, to improving health, preventing disease, and to preserving life,” said co-founder Jonathan Weisbuch, MD, MPH. “We are horrified by the terrorist acts of 9/11 and the senseless suffering and loss of life resulting from them.”
Jonathan Weisbuch, MD, MPH
“However,” he continued, “as medical professionals, we are trained in science and logical reasoning. We are appalled by the lack of scientific rigor and the substantial omissions and blatant distortions in the official account of 9/11 as embodied in the 9/11 Commission Report and related government documents.”
Dr. Weisbuch is a prominent public health physician and administrator and previously served as the Chief Health Officer for the States of Wyoming and North Dakota, as well as Los Angeles County, CA, and Maricopa County, AZ (Phoenix, Mesa, Scottsdale).
Co-founder Barry Komisaruk, PhD, added, “The official account of the events of 9/11 is so riddled with contradiction and implausibility that an objective re-examination is necessary to set the record straight. We need to know who was really behind the events and bring them to justice to prevent them from striking again. We can no longer afford to allow our government to use deadly force in our name based on falsified information.”
Barry Komisaruk, PhD
Dr. Komisaruk serves as Rutgers University Board of Governors Distinguished Service Professor of Psychology and Associate Dean of the Graduate School. He is also Adjunct Professor, Department of Radiology, New Jersey College of Medicine.
Numerous prominent doctors, dentists, nurses, therapists, researchers, and other medical professionals have signed the group’s petition, including:
- Mary Ellen Bradshaw, MD – Past President, American Association of Public Health Physicians and Former Chief, Bureau of School Health Services, Department of Public Health, Washington, DC.
- John W. Travis, MD, MPH – Physician and author. A leading figure in the wellness movement
- Joanna Santa Barbara, MB BS, FRANZCP, FRCP(C) – Past President, Physicians for Global Survival, the Canadian affiliate of International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War (IPPNW), which as an organization received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1985.
- Michael D. Knox, PhD – Distinguished Professor of Medicine, University of South Florida. Recipient of the 2007 Anthony J. Marsella Prize for the
Psychology of Peace and Social Justice at the 115th Annual Meeting of the American Psychological Association, an award presented annually by Psychologists for Social Responsibility, recognizing him for more than four decades of outstanding contributions to peace and humanitarian assistance.
- Meridale Dewar, MD, CCFP, FCFP – Past President, Physicians for Global Survival, the Canadian affiliate of International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War (IPPNW), which as an organization received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1985.
- Carlos Vassaux, MD – Former cardiovascular researcher, Harvard Medical School. Former Fellow, Lown Cardiovascular Research Foundation. Founder and Past President of the Guatemalan affiliate of International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War (IPPNW), which as an organization received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1985.
Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth invites all medical professionals to join and sign its petition calling for a new investigation of the events of 9/11. More information can be found on the group’s website at http://MP911Truth.org