So here are some resolutions of mine as I usurp the name:
1. Stop bothering President Obama. He is hopeless.
2. Curb my commenting on OEN. It does seem to me that there is no memory: after about 4300 comments and all those articles/diares I am still called crazy and even right-wing.
3. Stop worrying. World does not want to be saved. It wants to be left alone.
4. It does look that by the Y2012 we will not even try to transfer to the SI system of measurements. That means to me that Sarah Palin is definitely in charge.
5. Our Healtcare Bill will pass and then will be stuck in SCOTUS at the first lawsuit. Stop thinking about it and buy more insurance stocks.
6, There will be body-scanning in the airports and then those pictures will be sold on the Internet. I am thinking about inflicting an erection every time I fly so that I could claim a copyright protection and royalties. Plan to call myself A LONE PENIS.
7. I have to learn how to play accordion. So far I am still playing 'Life is but a dream' although I have to say this it is the most popular song nowadays.
8. I am not going to lose weight. Instead I will concentrate on other people.
9. T'is the season when your High-School friends call you out of the blue. I am plannig to call them back. That is in about 35 years.
10. Every day remember the Ecclesiastic statement, 'We have to toil but we are not desitned to see the fruits of our toiling.' Now, I better start doing something meaningful.
11. Finish my book.
12, Come up with the concept of the power machine based on the fundamental thermodynamic curve I have introduced.
13. Pass the exam in energy management.
14. Love my .... whoever. I begin to appreciate the definition I read in the book by Maya Plisetskaya: