At this moment our planet is accelerating towards an unsurvivable climate apocalypse. Continued frenetic burning of fossil fuels is setting in motion a catastrophe in which the trillions of tons of methane clathrates located under the rapidly warming Arctic Ocean and stored in the for now mostly still frozen Arctic permafrost will INEVITABLY (laws of thermodynamics) cause these methane ices to sublimate--transition directly from a liquid to a gas. If only a few percent of these methane ices sublimate (and they will), it will trigger a runaway greenhouse process which will, in a matter of no more than a few decades render Earth uninhabitable for humans. Extinction looms. (1), (2).
Even if methane sublimation were to be delayed for decades, disaster still looms. Rapid climate change in the context of resource depletion mean that business as usual will inevitably lead to economic collapse, war, famine, tyranny and more.
The governments of Earth are doing nothing substantive to stop this from happening. Instead, with a few significant exceptions, such as Germany, they are doubling down on fossil fuel production and usage. Herein lies our doom.
Given the United States centrality to the world economy, WE must initiate revolutionary change here NOW, if life is to endure on this planet. The stakes are THAT high.
In the US vast concentrations of capital control the outcome of the nation's political process. At the center of this concentrated wealth is Wall Street. The Democratic and Republican parties are controlled by unethical individuals who are essentially bought and paid for lackeys of Wall Street. For democracy to be restored in America, this nexus of power and wealth MUST be swiftly smashed into eternal oblivion. REVOLUTION is REQUIRED. Else we all die. It is THAT brutally simple.
Successful revolution in America requires ONE indispensable component: A mass movement. It was mass movements which instigated the demise of human slavery in America. It was mass movements which broke the power of Gilded Age plutocrats, empowered unions, and gave women the right to vote. It was a mass movement which eliminated racial segregation and overt, legally sanctioned, discrimination. It will take an even larger, even more powerful mass movement to smash the usurpation of our democracy by the privileged few.
Creating this movement requires compromise among differing factions who agree that American democracy has been hijacked, but disagree as to what should replace the existing corrupt order. What is ESSENTIAL is that ALL those who agree that the Wall Street/Political prostitute/deep state nexus of power needs to be annihilated IMMEDIATELY work together cooperatively to restore political and economic democracy--government of, for and by the people.
Given these goals, constraints and preconditions, I propose this strategy with respect to the 2016 US elections:
A mass movement of all anti-status quo forces in America be created. To translate the agenda of this movement into actual policy a Presidential ticket of Elizabeth Warren and Ron Paul must be DEMANDED. IF this can be accomplished, it plays out something like this:
1) Movement to draft Warren and Paul. Sure she does not want to run, sure he just retired from politics, and also does not wish to run, no matter. Generally, only political whores like Clinton and Bush do.
2) Mass movement to propel Warren and Paul (who as VP would not be on the primary ballot and so need not be a registered Democrat) through the primaries. Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush's political careers would be mercilessly obliterated. There is simply no place for whores in a revolution AGAINST whores.
3) Form alliances with ALL anti-status quo forces which correctly perceive the problem, even if we disagree on most SOLUTIONS. First things first. This entails taking out the PROBLEM which is the political "center" i.e. Wall Street owned whores. Form alliances with ALL groups advocating radical change, which involves annihilating the whoreish "center." Simply put, form alliances between ALL "honest" forces against all "whoreish" forces. Unite to propel Warren & Paul into the White House via mass people power. Revolutionary forces must agree to vote for true change agents ONLY for Congress, state legislatures etc., whether they are Progressive Democrats, Independents, and "Libertarian" Republicans etc. So long as they are REAL change agents (i.e. a "Libertarian" Republican is preferable to ANY on the take Democrat. Conversely, a Progressive Democrat is preferable to ANY anything for money Republican etc.) They are preferable over any sell out of any purported ideology or party. Note that the sold out opposition must always be delegimated by always referring to them as "whores", "sell outs" etc. The doctrine of "lesser evilism" must be buried. NEVER vote sell out.
4) AFTER the election, regardless of its outcome, continue to build up the mass movement. Sell outs of both parties remaining (temporarily) in Congress should, contemplating the vast crowds in the streets, surrounding the Capitol, LITERALLY should fear being strung up on lamp posts if they don't vote for change... After all they are cowards who are only in politics for the money, or sociopaths who are also in it for personal power. Warren will then be able to seize the opportunity to instigate REVOLUTIONARY change, just as, for example LBJ was, similarly, empowered to move forward with desegregation.
5) NO compromise with whores EVER--the whole idea is to bring about their POLITICAL extermination. In furtherance of this agenda there can be no half measures, this is REVOLUTION!
6) Following the election, call an Article V Constitutional Convention. Among other Constitutional changes corporate personhood must be unequivocally banned. Money in politics must be banned in favor of "one person, one vote" etc. Following ratification, the existing government must be dissolved, deep state agents (NSA, CIA etc.) instantly fired (or retired) upon ratification of the new (or possibly old, but fundamentally revised) Constitution.