1. Turn your Wi-Fi off, at least for 12 hours at night.
2. Get hard-wired Internet access.
3. Eliminate cordless phones such as DECT phones.
4. Get corded landline telephones.
5. Keep mobile devices OFF. Do not use them except in emergencies.
6. Do not use mobile devices in metal boxes (i.e. cars, trains, planes,
7. Eliminate baby monitors.
8. If you have a transmitting, digital, wireless utility meter on your
home, school or office, get analog-mechanical meter(s) restored.
9. Hire a knowledgeable electrician (not easy to find) to test that your
home's electrical wiring is correct. If there are wiring or grounding
errors, correct them. Karl Riley's manual, Tracing EMFs in Building
Wiring and Grounding, is very helpful.
I do not know of any gizmo that protects pregnant women, children, people with medical implants or wildlife from lower frequency fields nor from higher radiofrequency fields. Given the constant deployment of new technologies, such filtering and shielding (if they could be found--affordably) would require constant measuring of EMR and constant adjusting of filters and shields.