(Article changed on October 6, 2012 at 09:00)I am not a specialist in haiku but there was a Russian poet Juri Olesha who wrote the whole book as a compendium of lines. I am trying:
1. The debate in Denver, CO was between Don Barsini and Don Tartalia. Don Corleone watched on TV.
2.Mitt Romney wants to defund the PBS because it refuses to promote the sainthood of Joseph Smith, the Mormon equivalent to Saint Mary of Guadeloupe.
3. No wonder Obama was so worried about Sesame Street. It is the street he lives on.
4. Both candidates are tough on China- none of them knows how to drink from a china cup.
5. Mitt Romney is 1% human. Obama is 47% human.
6. The funny thing about the Tea- Party is that the tea dumped in Boston Harbor was of really high quality while the tea in those packets is garbage. Tells you something about the party.
7. America is a shining city on the Hill. Made of ice.
8. A child of American conservative and American liberal will be pro-choice.
9. I know why I can't sell the idea of the Popular Front or People's Front. There are no people.
10. In Russia PUssi Riot case is called A Case of Rabid Vaginas.
11. THEY do not hate us. They despise us. WE hate that.