Whoever God wants to destroy-He takes their minds away
1. The amount of time dedicated to Dancing With The Stars and American Idol in May 2010 was about 100 times bigger than the amount of time dedicated to the BP oil rig disaster and about 1000 times bigger than the amount of time dedicated to the two US wars.
2. During the numerous discussions of the current US deficit and the ways to decrease it the word ' war' was mentioned ZERO times.
3. During the discussions of the BP oil rig catastrophe and its impact on the environment and the people around one word was NEVER mentioned. That word is CUBA.
4. When during the Morning Joe the horrendous amount of fat and calories in the restaurant food was disclosed Joe Scarboro murmured something about the 'God- given free will.' That obviously does not mean we have a free will to go to war, for instance on the false premise.
5. 61% of the US citizens support the Arizona ' law' according to the polls. Nobody reminded our nice citizens that 99% of the German citizens supported the Nuremburg laws of 1936. Ah, those percentages! Only in America.
6. Our President spent a good time with a lot of children during the BP disaster. He certainly did not tell them that the public education is being destroyed by his Education Secretary. In fact, there is a suggestion to change his definition to Secretary of Edestruction. Also, Michelle told the little girl that ' we must work' on thar nasty papers issue of her mother, right after in Arizona they opened a crusade on the little immigrant girls. Don't worry- the INS will not deport the mother of that particular girl- Godmother is watching.
7. A new suggestion floats in Congress to rename a Gulf of Mexico to the Gulf of Texaco and let Texas secede. Let them go to war with Mexico alone.
8. Hillary Clinton does not know.. why North Koreans allegedly drowned the South Korean ship. That means she did not get the memo yet.
9. The Texas Board of Edestruction had just adopted new standards on textbooks. Those are exceptionally silly ones, they are all based on ' American exceptionalism'. It would be interesting for them to know that such approach had been adopted once before in another country- 1933 Germany.
10. It had been revealed recently that the System Lords' meeting in the TV series 'Stargate- SG1' where the guests actually eat their own was based on the true event- the secret energy meeting of Cheney and associates.
11. A new suggestion had popped out recently on several blogs covering the BP oil spill: there was apprently an idea to plug the rupture by setting Sarah Palin with her derriere on the gushing orifice while giving her an exclusive rights to report her experience as ' going underwater'.
It is funny that the 11 issues above contain real and imagined events. But there seem to be no difference...