Collapsed Bridge in Mn by Dani Bora
A few observations:
1. The Media is controlled by the government and most of what you see and hear from it is a lie.
2. The United States is engaged in wars all over the planet for resources.
3. Sociopaths run our government.
4. The U.S. government is attempting to destroy our basic civil liberties to consolidate their power.
5. The Bankers are stealing America's wealth.
6. Our economy in America is collapsing.
7. Anyone that is critical of the current policies is considered to be mentally ill, a malcontent or a "terrorist".
8. The U.S. is in an economic depression.
9. There is no difference between the Democrats and Republicans.
10. (Most importantly) Many people understand what is going on (and the numbers are growing larger every day) and the government of the USA had no idea this would come so swiftly.
This is the situation we find ourselves in. We have a few ways to deal with it. Americans can revolt, remain passive or ignore reality. We can move to another country, commit suicide or spend all of our savings like there will be no tomorrow.
Basically, the day has arrived where the proverbial piper is rolling into town and someone's got to pay him. The trouble is that there is no money in the bank. Obama isn't going to pay him, and neither is Congress. Nobody in Washington will part with any money unless it's for weapons.
We are not in a good position. The government of this country actually believed that we would remain ignorant forever. The truth is I also believed the people of this nation would prefer to remain ignorant of the true state of affairs. I still believe that if there were a way for Americans to stick their fingers in their ears and sing until the situation resolved itself, they would.
But the reality is they can't. The situation is not going to resolve itself and go away. Things will get better or things will get worse, but they will not remain the same. The banks are going to fail, we are going to find ourselves getting shot at or bombed or many of us will get arrested for expressing our opinion.
1 | 2