Free If You Are Up to It:
'We like that job- to name the things the way they really are..'
K. Marx and F. Engels
For those who are up to it just a reminder ( each line can become a story of its own):
1. There is no election process. GOP and Dems are an Unbreakable Block. Obama is designated to win by both sides already.
2. Deficit is not a problem, never was. The uncontrolled deficit is the symptom of the maraudery of the country by the greedy SOBs. They are a problem.
3. The proper definition of anti- Americanism is making harm to the national interests. By that criteria the leadership of both political parties are anti-American and they know that.
4. There are no Right or Left ideologies in this country. There are SOBs in power, their servants in open politics, MSM and all other c%^ksuckers. The latter ones are about 99% and that is why the c%^ksucking sound is the main sound in this country. We wake up sucking and we go to sleep sucking.
5. US is neither the Christian nation, nor of any other religion. It is maybe the most non-religious country in the world. Hypocrisy, becoming a part of the character had killed religion in the country.
6. The only people who must be deported from this country are alien nation of CEOs.
7.There is no such thing as 'small business' due the simple collapse of the consumer base. The overhwelming majority of the so-called small businesses are just satellites of the big ones.
8. US businesspeople had lost the ability to compete on the product basis because they found out that they could make good deal on imitation of the business while just stealing. The Prudonian ' Property is a steal' flourishes in the US.
9. US military had become a mercenary force sold by its govt to the highest prvate bidder.
10. No, members of Congress are not communists. To be a communist you should have at least some integrity, also an ability to read and write at least on the High School level.
11. There is no war on women, never was. There is war on human independence.
12. US people hate the poor for one and only reason: openly poor people remind them how poor they really are in reality.
1 | 2