Austrian philosopher Carl Jaspers defines four types of guilt;
- Criminal- that is the violation of the written laws.
- Political- being a part of the nation or state which performs crimes against people.
3. Moral-responsibility before your own conscience.
4. Metaphysical- feeling responsible not only for your doings but also for the doings of others.
There are only two main fears in the life of any American:
- Fear of feeling poor
- Fear of feeling guilty
Mind you, there is no fear of being poor or being guilty; that's the feeling that counts. That's because the action, the "being' is controlled by God, not an individual. It could be God's will that you are poor and He works in mysterious ways. It certainly could be God's will or even the Devil's will that you are caught red- handed; nothing can be done about that. But feeling is a different story. If you do not feel poor, you are happy no matter what and you can "pursue happyness' as in that fairy-tale on the screen. If you don't feel guilty you can enjoy life no matter what and there is an open valve to blame others (someone should be guilty) for your own doings or for association. If you don't feel those two feelings you are never depressed and make everyone around you happy too. It sounds a little morbid, like a Bad Seed morality but the main message of the paid flatterers, the MSM, to any American is "It is not your fault.'
- It is not your fault,- they say to the people who killed the whole nation of the American Indians.
- It is not your fault,- they say to the people, who dropped the Nuclear bomb on two living cities and turned them to ashes.
- -It is not your fault, - they say to those who killed millions in Vietnam.
- -It is not your fault-,- they say to bankers who created a shadowy economy like a an organized crime and destroyed the US production base while distorting the very idea of global workforce.
- It is not your fault,- they say to the perpetual war machine.
- It is not your fault -- they sing to the mad gun- owners and mad gun industry.
- It is not your fault,- they sing to the politicos so ignorant and malicious that their faces should not be even shown because they "show'.
- It is not your fault,- they say to racists who still wave a Confederate Flag.
- It is not your fault,- they say to women performing abortions, so that they never feel guilty about anything.
1 | 2