(11) "The NAS Risk Assessment Model for Establishing Upper Intake Levels for Nutrients: A Critical Perspective From Psycho-physiological Perspective," Richard Malter, PhD. 2000.
(12) "Labeling of Genetically Modified Foods: Stakeholder Perceptions of the Food and Drug Administration's Public Consultation Processes and Food Industry Reactions to the United States Voluntary and European Union Mandatory Policies." Janice Lee Albert
(13) Jeffrey M. Smith, Seeds of Deception: Exposing Industry and Government Lies About the Safety of the Genetically Altered Foods You're Eating. Yes! Books, 2003.
(14) "Biological effects of transgenic maize NK603xMON810 fed in long term reproduction studies in mice" Austrian Agency for Health and Food Safety, managed by the Austrian Federal Ministry of Health, Family and Youth, and carried out by Veterinary University Vienna. November 2008
(15) "Glyphosate Formulations Induce Apoptosis and Necrosis in Human Umbilical, Embryonic, and Placental Cells" by Nora Benachour and Gilles-Eric Seralini, Chem. Res. Toxicol., December 23, 2008 Copyright © 2008 American Chemical Society
(16) "Starvation Diet: FDA Lacks Adequate Resources for its Nutritional Health and Consumer Protection Missions" published by the Center for Science in the Public Interest, Washington DC. October 2003.
(17) "Death by Medicine" by Gary Null PhD, Carolyn Dean MD, Martin Feldman MD, Debora Rasio MD, and Dorothy Smith PhD. Life Extension Magazine, March 2004.