16. Robert longley. Half of 18-29 Year-Olds Think Bush Wants to Reinstate Draft. About.com: US Government Info. (usgovinfo.about.com/od/
17. Benjamin Reeves. Political Ad Spending For US Presidential Election To Reach $2.9B. International Business Times. 15 August 2012. (www.emarketer.com/
18. Mark Sweney. Barack Obama campaign claims two top prizes at Cannes Lion ad awards. The Guardian. 29 June 2009. (www.guardian.co.uk/media/
19. Matthew Creamer. Obama Wins! ... Ad Age's Marketer of the Year. Advertising Age. 17 October 2008. (adage.com/article/moy-2008/
20. Agenda-setting Theory. Wikipedia. (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda-
21. Arthur Lupia. Busy Voters, Agenda Control, and the Power of Information. The American Political Science Review, vol 86, no. 2. (www-personal.umich.edu/~
22. Dietram A Acheufele and David Tewksbury. Framing, Agenda Setting, and Priming: TheEvolution of Three Media Effects Models. Journal of Communication 57. (www.scienzepolitiche.unimi.
23. Public Priorities: Deficit Rising, Terrrorism Slipping. Pew Research Center. 23 January 2012. (www.people-press.org/2012/01/
24. Ben Baden. Public Sector Job Cuts Threaten Recovery. 8 July 2011. (money.usnews.com/money/
25. Think Government Job Losses Don't Hurt Us? Think Again. Media Matters for America. 10 June 2012. (mediamatters.org/research/
26. Mike Conczal and Bryce Covert. Red States See Massive Public Sector Job Losses. The Nation. 27 march 2012. (www.thenation.com/article/
27. Michael Cooper. U.S. Infrastructure Is in Dire Straits, Report Says. The New York Times. 27 January 2009. (www.nytimes.com/2009/01/28/
28. Jim Naureckas. Millionaires Working for Billionaires. Extra!, Sep/Oct 2007. Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting. (www.fair.org/index.php?page=
29. Chris Wells, et al. Information Distortion and Voting Choices:The Origins and Effects of Factual Beliefs inInitiative Elections. Political Psychology, Vol. 30, No. 6, 2009. (www.la1.psu.edu/cas/jgastil/
30. Peter K. Enns, Gregory E. McAvoy. The Role of Partisanship in Aggregate Opinion. Political Behavior. Springer Science+Business Media. 14 August 2011. (falcon.arts.cornell.edu/pe52/
31. John G. Bullock. The Enduring Importance of False Political Beliefs. Stanford University Dept. of Political Science. 14 March 2006. (http://citation.allacademic.