Share on Google Plus Share on Twitter Share on Facebook 1 Share on LinkedIn Share on PInterest 1 Share on Fark! Share on Reddit 1 Share on StumbleUpon 1 Tell A Friend (4 Shares)
Printer Friendly Page Save As Favorite View Favorites View Article Stats   42 comments

Life Arts

The Big Picture; The Big Lie; The Tremendous Truth

By (about the author)     Permalink       (Page 3 of 5 pages)
Related Topic(s): ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; (more...) ; , Add Tags  (less...) Add to My Group(s)

opednews.com Headlined to H4 1/16/13

She thought in her power to each of the bundles and continued singing. She sang and sang. She sang the power that was her heart, the movement that is the universe and its dancing. The power that is everywhere and that has no name or body, but that is just the power, the mystery. She sang and the bundles began to move. They began to sing, to echo (mirror) her Song, to join it. They sang their heart's song that was the same as Spider's heart Song that was the heart Song of the Great Mystery, the power that moves..." (Allen, 1991, p. 34 --35)

Here again, sound (the Song) creates form. Sound / Thought is simply vibration. The process is again mirrored in the Middle Eastern Stanzas of Dyzan:

" The last vibration of the seventh Eternity thrills through Infinitude. The Mother swells, expanding from within without, like the bud of a lotus.

The vibration sweeps along, touching with its swift wing the entire universe and the germ that dwelleth in Darkness: the Darkness that breathes over the slumbering Waters of Life.

Darkness radiates Light and Light drops one solitary ray into the Mother's Depths. The ray shoots through the virgin egg, the ray causes the eternal egg to thrill and drop the non-eternal germ, which condenses into the world egg.

Then, the three fall into four. The radiant Essence becomes seven inside, seven outside, the luminous egg which in itself is three, curdles and spreads in milk white curds throughout the Depths of Mother, the root that grows in the Depths of the Primordial Ocean of Life.

The root remains, the Light remains, the curds remain; still Oeahoo is One." (Iyer, 1988, p. 84)

It appears to me that these creation myths are in essence saying the same thing as what physicist David Bohm speaks of as the Unmanifest.

The question the reader needs to ask herself is why aren't these patterns revealed to us?

There are a couple of reasons. First, I would simply argue, "divide and conquer." How can we make war, while taking over lands, while destroying the environment for corporate profit while ruling the world if we know our kinship to all Creation? We have to trick the people into believing "those people" are a threat. Chief Seattle truly was on target when he states us European and Middle Eastern folk were crazy in our dividing men and women, children and parents, and left and right.

The second reason is that the powers-that-be simply do not want us tapping into a power that would spell their ending. They want you to be conditioned according to their will. What the creation stories do is take you to the Word / Will that is greater than "man's" as well as a place that exists before the will to create arises.

Think of the power that entails. You are moving away from a greater Will than that of the corporate honchos and their underling governments. You're going to tick somebody off !

Again, this is a place you can experience in deep meditation. Due to our noisy conditioned brains, it is not easy to get to....but it is there beneath the waves and currents of your mind.

Experience it!

One of the ways the powers-that-be keep you from this place is by making you think these stories describe a place in time. They do not. They simply reflect the foundations for this moment; my writing alongside your reading, which both occur in the Eternal Now.

What do some scientists say about creation? Some say the same thing as above. For example, it may be of help to understand physicist Bohm's notion of the holomovement (quoted from http://etype5.pagesperso-orange.fr/NewFiles/bohm.html#implicate)

Next Page  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5

Burl is an avid writer and publishes to OpEd News. He is author of "Sophia's Web: A Passionate Call to Heal Our Wounded Nature." As of this writing, Burl is planning to self-publish the book. Alongside his wife, Burl co-hosts an on line radio (more...)

What's in a Seed?

Farmers File Suit Against Monsanto

Beyond Monsanto: Rekindling a Healthy Earth in the Face of Corporate Farming

Sex as Natural Process: A Primary Step to Healing Alienation?

The Healing Journey of a Daughter of Slavery and a Son of the Slave Trade

Occupy The World, The Collective Consciousness And Human Evolution

Comments

Anybody ready to move beyond the divisive politics... by Burl Hall on Wednesday, Jan 16, 2013 at 4:27:15 PM
But it is doubtful that we will, as a group anyway... by Kim Cassidy on Thursday, Jan 17, 2013 at 2:39:08 AM
Think I hear you Kim.  All I know is I'm prop... by Burl Hall on Thursday, Jan 17, 2013 at 3:35:48 AM
Are deeply connected, and I also understand the NE... by Kim Cassidy on Thursday, Jan 17, 2013 at 3:50:41 AM
Wow thanks for that idea, Burl. I knew that the ... by Theresa Paulfranz on Wednesday, Jan 16, 2013 at 6:58:27 PM
Yes, I agree regarding science....I also wonder ho... by Burl Hall on Thursday, Jan 17, 2013 at 2:37:45 AM
which shows how particles (such as fine sand, or t... by Meryl Ann Butler on Wednesday, Jan 16, 2013 at 8:28:07 PM
Yes, I'm somewhat familiar with the Jenny studies.... by Burl Hall on Thursday, Jan 17, 2013 at 3:11:44 AM
If you decide to have a group meditation--i have b... by Kim Cassidy on Thursday, Jan 17, 2013 at 3:54:38 AM
How would you envision this?  Would we have f... by Burl Hall on Thursday, Jan 17, 2013 at 6:04:43 AM
Our group silence if we achieve it will probably b... by Theresa Paulfranz on Thursday, Jan 17, 2013 at 6:43:31 PM
my life is different every day - assisting my elde... by Meryl Ann Butler on Thursday, Jan 17, 2013 at 10:25:06 PM
that the flower of life is the unfolding pattern o... by Meryl Ann Butler on Thursday, Jan 17, 2013 at 10:18:10 PM
Burl,I agree with you that there is a pattern behi... by E. J. N. on Thursday, Jan 17, 2013 at 3:49:50 PM
I'll start, by suggesting that tomorrow at noon PS... by Kim Cassidy on Thursday, Jan 17, 2013 at 9:26:44 PM
And i love that you are getting the ball rolling! ... by Meryl Ann Butler on Thursday, Jan 17, 2013 at 10:26:53 PM
I shall be there.  Now, since I have a memory... by Burl Hall on Friday, Jan 18, 2013 at 3:06:04 AM
Yeah, let's just see how it goes, and grows... I t... by Kim Cassidy on Friday, Jan 18, 2013 at 3:22:02 AM
For 15 minutes before noon, so I would have time t... by Kim Cassidy on Friday, Jan 18, 2013 at 4:13:50 AM
From my end the group meditation was fabulous, did... by Kim Cassidy on Friday, Jan 18, 2013 at 2:46:57 PM
How is it you think I did?  I'm asking becaus... by Burl Hall on Saturday, Jan 19, 2013 at 5:22:41 AM
It reminds me of a dream/vision I had, which inclu... by Meryl Ann Butler on Saturday, Jan 19, 2013 at 10:37:25 AM
Thank you for sharing it! Yes, I think facebook w... by Kim Cassidy on Saturday, Jan 19, 2013 at 5:05:29 PM
just ruminating about whether there is a way to do... by Meryl Ann Butler on Saturday, Jan 19, 2013 at 7:44:22 PM
I've had a lot, beginning in my late 20s. But as a... by E. J. N. on Saturday, Jan 19, 2013 at 2:56:41 PM
Ah, Jerusalem, Place of Peace...all Her ways are P... by Burl Hall on Saturday, Jan 19, 2013 at 6:34:08 PM
It's been many years since I've heard Neil sing it... by Kim Cassidy on Saturday, Jan 19, 2013 at 8:25:03 PM
I am very happy with our meditation yesterday--so ... by Kim Cassidy on Saturday, Jan 19, 2013 at 4:23:14 PM
Sounds great....I may be quiet for a while....I'll... by Burl Hall on Saturday, Jan 19, 2013 at 6:41:27 PM
I assumed she was ill and you were going to tend t... by Kim Cassidy on Saturday, Jan 19, 2013 at 8:39:52 PM
I don't think it's merely chance that we all wound... by Kim Cassidy on Saturday, Jan 19, 2013 at 8:58:21 PM
with a friend in China. It begins by visualizing a... by SwamperTom on Sunday, Jan 20, 2013 at 1:10:41 PM
Would you like to join in our common cause meditat... by Kim Cassidy on Sunday, Jan 20, 2013 at 4:00:51 PM
I believe we are already on the same wavelength an... by SwamperTom on Monday, Jan 21, 2013 at 10:23:11 PM
There is really no time limitations, of course the... by Kim Cassidy on Tuesday, Jan 22, 2013 at 12:38:53 AM
Have you had a chance yet to meditate with the gro... by Kim Cassidy on Sunday, Jan 20, 2013 at 4:07:12 PM
I have meditated with you at 12 noon for the past ... by Theresa Paulfranz on Sunday, Jan 20, 2013 at 6:51:03 PM
I will send you my email address if that will be b... by Kim Cassidy on Tuesday, Jan 22, 2013 at 1:00:57 AM
I did meditate today, but not at the appointed tim... by Meryl Ann Butler on Sunday, Jan 20, 2013 at 7:54:18 PM
Yes, I've been meditating and work on focusing on ... by Burl Hall on Monday, Jan 21, 2013 at 12:13:35 AM
If there is a better time for you, or if you want ... by Kim Cassidy on Tuesday, Jan 22, 2013 at 1:07:46 AM
I think Swamper Tom is right on target....in medit... by Burl Hall on Tuesday, Jan 22, 2013 at 5:39:20 AM