- run free, fair and open elections;
- let independent candidates compete freely;
- stress environment conservation over financial gain;
- strengthen the disappearing middle class;
- safeguard vital entitlements;
- mandate universal healthcare;
- save public education;
- support organized labor;
- protect human and civil rights;
- shut down predatory banks;
- prosecute corporate crooks;
- reinstate progressive taxes;
- end corporate personhood; and
- much more.
You could condemn bipartisan anti-democratic policies. They're pro-war, pro-business, pro-privilege, pro-super wealth, anti-progressive; anti-dissent, anti-freedom, and anti-government of, by, and for everyone equitably and fairly.
Obama replicates the worst of George Bush. It's your job to explain. Instead, you support what you should condemn. Honest journalism demands better.