5. Create a seed bank and distribute seeds like the EPA distributes fertilizer. Use the best seed for the job. Free Marc Emery so he can help out.
6. Publish growing tips for farmers. On line classes with camera hook-up in groups can teach small farmers how to grow hemp. A master’s series of classes on How To Grow Hemp can create an abundant crop for processing into fuel and other helpful products and services.
7. Adequately computerize participants with equipment and skills to help them maximize their acreage output and market opportunities.
8. Use ice bergs in the ocean to hydrate land and supply clean drinking water. Oil tankers who transport toxic energy can be used to harvest and deliver to shore intact ice bergs. This process has an added benefit by helping maintain the Salinization level in the ocean, which impacts on weather patterns.
9. Encourage the widespread use of Flex Fuel Conversion Kits: Converting cars to bio-fuel. Many jobs can be created doing the conversions. The nation’s Biofuel Distribution System needs to go on a project manager too.
10. If necessary open up no less than 10% of government land to grow massive quantities of hemp for bio fuel, building materials and other environmentally empowering uses.
11. A recreational hemp tax of 20% could compensate the program to finance and provide technical assistance to family farms to create HEMP FOR VICTORY.
Like in the days of Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, the family hemp farmer can grow hemp on almost any land.
“We now understand that cannabis fixes CO2. And, an acre of cannabis fixes five times as much CO2 as an acre of forest. It could be an enormous help in turning around our global warming situation.
The oil that’s produced from the cannabis plant, Henry Ford used in his first cars. And people are again driving up and down the coast using biodiesel gasoline. It’s an alternative to using dead dinosaurs as a way of getting around on the planet.”
DR. WILLIAM L. COURTNEY firstname.lastname@example.org in an interview by Norman de Vall on KZXY/Z - The Politics Behind the Local News—WWW.KZXY.ORG –as published in THE NEW SETTLER, Issue 142, Summer 2007”
As the founder of and a conductor on the Computer Underground Railroad, a cyber division of the original. over the last decade I’ve been blessed to work with the USA Hemp Museum, a private museum with a virtual wing. The museum’s founder and curator, Richard M. Davis is the author of HEMP FOR VICTORY: A GLOBAL WARMING SOLUTION which is a topic guided museum tour. His inspirational book shows with museum exhibits how using hemp to fix our environment can help us fix our economy too.
While researching another book in the Hemp for Victory series, hemp and economics, he shared with me THE WEB OF DEBT, which without mentioning the word hemp, explains why hemp is illegal.
1. How could corporations sell us toxic medicine, building materials, foods, energy etc. if a safe, low cost non-toxic alternative is available from hemp?