"At the very least, Mr. Paterno could have alerted the entire football staff, in order to prevent Sandusky from bringing another child into the Lasch Building. Messrs. Spanier, Schultz, Patemo and Curley also failed to alert the Board of Tmstees about the 1998 investigation or take any further action against Mr. Sandusky. None of them even spoke to Sandusky about his conduct. In short, nothing was done and Sandusky was allowed to continue with impunity"
1) Alerted the staff to what Mr. Freeh?
- a) Paterno was never informed of the inquiry or it's outcome
- b) But even if he were informed the DPW and DA concluded no criminal or sexually improper behavior
- c) So not knowing or knowing it was not considered inappropriate what was Joe supposed to do?
2) Paterno failed to alert the Board of Trustees?
- a) Of the results of an inquiry of which he had no knowledge?
- b) and IF he knew to alert them that DPW and the DA & police found nothing wrong?
- c) So knowing or not knowing what was concluded to be not criminal or inappropriate what did the Board need to know?
3) None of them even spoke to Sandusky?
- a) They did not know or in Schultz's case they were not supposed to know
- b) Even if they knew he was cleared of any inappropriate behavior so they were supposed to tell him what exactly?
Louis Freeh is supposed to have been a Judge yet he condemns Joe Paterno on no evidence of knowing something he has no proof Joe knew. There was a DPW inquiry that ruled Jerry Sandusky's showers with two boys were benign - not criminal and not sexual. But Judge Freeh seems to think Sandusky should have been punished and restricted for this benign behavior? Where in reality is that proper or legal?
If you fail to understand the amazing absurdity of the Freeh Fiction and False Findings after going over this post you need help. Freeh's Fiction has cost PSU millions more than the 6.5 million he was paid to produce this. A document of such outright libel and a statement of such incredible slander it should see him on the losing end of a civil suit by Tim Curley, Gary Schultz, and Graham Spanier along with the Estate of Joe Paterno that relieves him of every penny along with millions more.
FREEH ADMITS COLLUSION WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL
Freeh's own words confirm our worst suspicions and remove all doubt. Freeh's Fiction was composed in concert with Attorney General Linda Kelly under the control of Gov. Tom Corbett. This was collusion by the prosecution and State officials at the highest level and was never a fair and honest evaluation of any real evidence on the part of Freeh and his team.
This isn't an argument in favor of Joe Paterno or Penn State. This is an indictment of the entire process used by Freeh and the NCAA to levy sanctions and charges against Penn State. Any semblance of a complete and honest appraisal of the actions of Joe Pateno and Penn State administrators is admitted by Freeh to be a complete FRAUD with these words from Freeh himself:
Freeh defended his work Tuesday in an interview with The Associated Press. Addressing specific criticism that his team did not interview Mike McQueary and other key witnesses, Freeh said his team respected requests by state prosecutors to rely on their grand jury testimony.
''We did not interview him (McQueary); that was at the request of the attorney general,'' Freeh said. ''Some of the people we normally would have interviewed, we were asked by the prosecutors not to do so.''
Freeh relied on the Grand Jury testimony instead of questioning the witnesses themselves "at the request of the Attorney General? Do you realize the incredible nature of this statement?
In the Freeh report Freeh says that this was part of his plan. On page 9 of the report, he says that their implementation plan included:
"Cooperating with law enforcement, government and non-profit agencies, including the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC), and athletic program governing bodies;"