Add this Page to Facebook!   Submit to Twitter   Submit to Reddit   Submit to Stumble Upon   Pin It!   Fark It!   Tell A Friend
Printer Friendly Page Save As Favorite Save As Favorite View Article Stats
22 comments, 3 series

Life Arts

"26 Random Acts of Kindness" Goes Viral

By (about the author)     Permalink       (Page 3 of 3 pages)
Related Topic(s): ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; (more...) ; ; ; ; , Add Tags  (less...) Group(s): , Add to My Group(s)

Must Read 4   Touching 3   Inspiring 3

Headlined to H1 12/25/12

By Christmas Eve, more than half of my envelopes had found their way to recipients, and I'm excited about dispersing the rest, which includes two additional random acts for a total, for me, of 28 (although I don't intend to stop there!).

Random acts of kindness have been the best part of the holiday season for me this year - both the gifts I have given, and those I have read about.

Taking tragedy, and turning the resulting stress into something good, is the way we bring more peace, joy and well-being to the world.

And it's not too late to join in. Facebook.com/26Acts

Curry encourages everyone to continue to participate at Facebook.com/26Acts.

So does Tidwell, who is no a stranger to RAKs (Random Acts of Kindness.), He has instigated a number of other similar projects in the past, and plans more. He invites anyone interested to join him on his Facebook page to find out about upcoming projects at http://www.facebook.com/westpointbirder
(Note: you must sign in to Facebook, then cut and paste Facebook links.)

Next Page  1  |  2  |  3

Meryl Ann Butler is an artist, author, educator and OpedNews Managing Editor who has been actively engaged in utilizing the arts as stepping-stones toward joy-filled wellbeing for over 25 years. She studied art with Harold Ransom Stevenson in Sea Cliff NY for seven years before opening her own art school. Stevenson had (more...)

The Bizarre Theft of Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski's Miracle Cancer Cure

Mysterious Bayou Sinkhole Continues to Cave In: Radiation, Hydrocarbons Detected

Sex, Love, and Jesus: A Few Surprises in the Easter Basket

Relentless Bayou Corne Sinkhole Nearly 30 Times Original Size (UPDATED with Cave-In Video)

2012: Armageddon or Quantum Leap? Gregg Braden's Answer-Fractal Time

California Fire Update: Station Fire 1:30 pm, Pacific Time 8-28-09

Comments

Good morning, dear darling MerylThank you so much ... by Sheila Parks on Tuesday, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:14:26 AM
one I posted above, does not work, alas, I get err... by Sheila Parks on Tuesday, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:18:13 AM
Sheila, if you have other info please send me an e... by Meryl Ann Butler on Tuesday, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:52:40 AM
Glad you liked it! And I am wishing you the happie... by Meryl Ann Butler on Tuesday, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:53:30 AM
Thanks, Meryl Ann, for this celebration of love an... by Lise Stoessel on Tuesday, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:08:46 AM
Yes, it is so refreshing to have stories like thes... by Meryl Ann Butler on Tuesday, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:54:47 AM
What a lovely little article that gets close to th... by Michael Gillespie on Tuesday, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:26:19 AM
Glad you liked it, and I hope all the blessings of... by Meryl Ann Butler on Tuesday, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:55:56 AM
Thanks Meryl Ann, I hadn't heard about this. It's ... by Greg Tamblyn on Tuesday, Dec 25, 2012 at 10:56:55 AM
Yes, I loved reading the other people's stories al... by Meryl Ann Butler on Tuesday, Dec 25, 2012 at 9:32:58 PM
MAB. It's pieces like this one that keep me kickin... by Gentry L Rowsey on Tuesday, Dec 25, 2012 at 11:51:18 AM
LOL! But if you are really nice I might let you ma... by Meryl Ann Butler on Tuesday, Dec 25, 2012 at 9:34:47 PM
This is my only Christmas post and wish: Each per... by Paul Repstock on Tuesday, Dec 25, 2012 at 1:44:44 PM
...both outer, and inner, that nurture the soul ..... by Meryl Ann Butler on Tuesday, Dec 25, 2012 at 9:37:03 PM
Truly lovely and much needed!!... by Linda Milazzo on Wednesday, Dec 26, 2012 at 12:19:12 PM
Glad you liked it, Linda, thanks for the comment!... by Meryl Ann Butler on Wednesday, Dec 26, 2012 at 12:25:01 PM
Meryl, I hope you remembered to add taking the tim... by Tsara Shelton on Thursday, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:20:52 PM
It was a RAK Christmas season for sure, and I love... by Meryl Ann Butler on Thursday, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:55:40 PM
Writing itself is a sharing of the Soul.  Is ... by Burl Hall on Friday, Dec 28, 2012 at 2:24:42 AM
I loved writing this, it felt like a way to help i... by Meryl Ann Butler on Saturday, Dec 29, 2012 at 5:02:11 PM
When the recent shootings happened so near Dec 21 ... by Theresa Paulfranz on Saturday, Dec 29, 2012 at 12:54:09 PM
understanding ... it was heartening to see. Since ... by Meryl Ann Butler on Saturday, Dec 29, 2012 at 4:54:31 PM