2. The government of Israel will determine which persons are entitled to live within or visit within the borders of Israel, and it will issue appropriate "Israeli Identity Cards" as needed.
3. A "Security Buffer" or "no-man's land" will be established by Israel, extending five miles beyond the border of Israel. Anything found within the Security Buffer, or above it in the air, or below it in the ground or water, will be subject to immediate destruction by Israel, by whatever means it chooses (except as provided for by Corridors Of Passage, described below.)
4. "Corridors Of Passage" will be created by Israel to allow for air and ground transportation to and from Israel, through the Security Buffer. These Corridors Of Passage will be monitored and controlled by Israel alone.
5. A schedule will be set, by Israel alone, determining the time by which persons without Israeli Identity Cards must move out of Israel. Persons moving out of Israel voluntarily will be paid a reasonable amount of money to cover their move, to the destination of their choice. Persons not moving out of Israel voluntarily by the established times will be evicted from Israel, and transported at Israel's expense to designated "Eviction Areas," beyond the border of Israel and beyond the Security Buffer.
6. All persons moving out of Israel, either voluntarily or by eviction, will be permitted to bring their personal property, household belongings, automobiles, etc., with them to their destination, at Israeli expense. All real estate owned by these persons will, upon their moving out of Israel, immediately become the property of the state of Israel. A fair price will be paid by Israel for such real estate, based on a percentage of the property's previously assessed value.
7. All persons moving out of Israel, either voluntarily or by eviction, will be paid reparations by Israel in the amount of $25,000 U.S for each adult, and $10,000 U.S. for each child. The United States will re-imburse Israel for these expenses, as it does with many other expenses.
8. Any future attack on Israel whatsoever, by any means whatsoever, will be met with overwhelming force by Israel, including weapons of mass destruction, as appropriate, determined by Israel alone. In other words, Israel must be left alone, unattacked by anyone. Thus Israel's enemies will be deterred from attacking.
9. Once the border is established, Israel will never attempt to expand beyond it. It shall remain fixed forever. If Israel ever attempts to expand beyond the border, the United States will immediately withdraw all military and economic support to Israel, and will defend the affected territory by military force against Israeli incursion. Thus Israel will be deterred from expanding.
Blessings to you. May God help us all.
Rev. Bill McGinnis, Director - LoveAllPeople.org
NOTE: I will maintain a web page on the subject of Fortress Israel at http://www.loveallpeople.org/fortressisrael.html
1 | 2