Help track our impact by letting us know you contacted CNN at:
Thanks for all you do.
Noah T. Winer and Adam Green
MoveOn Media Action
Friday, January 20th, 2005
P.S. One MoveOn member wrote this to CNN earlier this week: "Please do the right thing and find a way to remain impartial. If not, I am definately going to stop watching and I will tell all of my friends, relatives and colleagues to do so as well. It would be a sad day if the only place on television to get the truth about what is going on, rather than right-wing rhetoric, is from Comedy Central's Daily Show."
1. "Headline News adds conservative Beck," Atlanta Journal-Constitution, January 17, 2006
2. "CNN Signs Former GOP Rep. J.C. Watts," TVNewser, January 18, 2006
3. "Despite controversial comments and GAO investigation, Bill Bennett reportedly joining CNN as political analyst," Media Matters for America, January 5, 2006
4. "CNN names new headliner; Beck is net's new newsie," Variety, January 17, 2006
5. "CNN's New Boss: Progressives 'Don't Get Too Worked up About Anything,'" Fairness and Accuracy In Reporting, April 12, 2005
6. "CNN reportedly hires radio host Glenn Beck," Media Matters for America, January 17, 2006
http://mediamatters.org/items/200601170001 Editor's note; Tell the other anchors, journalists and broadcasters at CNN that THEY will be tainted by the addition of Glenn Beck to CNN's roster.
1 | 2