4) 90% Reduction In Military Budget
5) Immediate Development Of Nationwide Mass Transit System
6) Immediate Withdrawal Of US Troops From All Parts Of The Globe
7) Triple The Taxes For Anyone Making Over $75,000/ Year. Sliding Scale Tilting Upwards
Immediate Flogging Of All Ivy League Business/Economics Professors, or At Least Force Them To Get Hands-On Honest Work Preferably Outdoors With Sharp Objects In Close Proximity to One Another.
9) Immediate Dissolution Of All Federal Banking Systems followed by Creation Of Local Currencies
10) Elimination Of Rent/Mortgage
11) Fair Trials For All Members Of The Senate
12) Elimination of all Free Trade Agreements
Naturally when I skip into my polling place and look for these issues on the ballot I'll be aroused and gleeful to pull that lever "in favor of" but lacking that I’d say it’s time for direct action.
So, how do we get this accomplished?
HOW TO DO IT:
- Massive boycotts and a general strike.