Stop the Wall calls Occupied Palestine "part of every free heartbeat in this world, and her cause continues to inspire solidarity across the globe."
WSFFP represents solidarity for Palestinian equity, justice and liberation. End occupation harshness. Free Palestine. Achieving it depends on millions of committed world supporters.
Palestinians are isolated on their own. World leaders able to help spurn them. Ordinary people have to struggle in their place.
Hard tasks take time. Impossible ones take longer. Anthropologist Margaret Mead said never underestimate the power of "a small group of committed people to change the world." It happens no other way.
WSFFP comes at an important time. Pillar of Cloud pounded Gaza mercilessly. World leaders able to help did nothing. Palestinians were blamed for Israeli crimes. It's always the same.
Occupation harshness continues. Besieged Gazans suffer most. Humanitarian crisis conditions inflict enormous harm. Memorandum of understanding truce terms solved nothing.
Palestinian suffering continues. Upgraded UN status doesn't help. Membership or observer status with no rights is meaningless.
WSF Free Palestine features five main themes:
(1) Self-determination and right of return.
(2) Human rights, international law inviolability, and prosecuting Israeli war criminals.
(3) Strategies of struggle and solidarity. BDS is featured. It's a vital initiative. It gets results.
(4) Prioritizing a world without walls, siege, racist discrimination, merciless oppression, and patriarchy.
(5) Supporting Palestinian resistance and similar social struggles.
(I) Solidarity for justice and regional peace.
(II) Effective actions for Palestinian self-determination, a sovereign state, Jerusalem its capital, and "the fulfillment of human rights and international law," by: