Share on Google Plus Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Share on LinkedIn Share on PInterest Share on Fark! Share on Reddit Share on StumbleUpon Tell A Friend 6 (6 Shares)
Printer Friendly Page Save As Favorite View Favorites View Stats   28 comments

Will Australia be the country that PROVES CCD in bees is due to pesticides and GM crops?

By (about the author)     Permalink       (Page 2 of 2 pages)
Related Topic(s): ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; (more...) ; ; , Add Tags  (less...) Add to My Group(s)

Must Read 1   News 1   Supported 1

opednews.com Headlined to H2 4/6/09

First It Was Bees, Now It's Bats That Are Dying

The chemicals listed in the articles are available in Australia. Gaucho is one I have seen for a few years round the farm supply stores. I know they alone can and do kill bees, but again, I suspect GM pollens will be found to intensify the effect further.

I study soils.  I also film pollen.  I would love to get my sights on some GM pollen, but gee, Monsanto and others might think that looking at it is illegal, like anything else that would provide proof of the harm.

Next Page  1  |  2

An Aussie who is disgusted at chem farming,gm and synth foods and big pharma. I study soil biota, and work with bees,what i see is worrying.

Contact Editor

Monsanto Sues Germany to Force GMO Food

Test animals rendered into pet food

Benn No Buddy to Bees

How to RUIN an Industry: GM WHEAT!

Monsanto has a Massive Corn Failure in South Africa

Comments

CCD is being heavily studied by US researchers and... by Karl Haro von Mogel on Monday, Apr 6, 2009 at 4:34:59 PM
hi Karl, yes i am an amateur, but i do know there ... by amicus curiae on Monday, Apr 6, 2009 at 10:05:34 PM
The term CCD is reference most frequently to ... by Brad Mitchell on Monday, Apr 6, 2009 at 5:21:39 PM
you would show up:-) yes you are right it IS colla... by amicus curiae on Monday, Apr 6, 2009 at 10:45:35 PM
There are a great many myths on this subject and i... by Robert Wager on Monday, Apr 6, 2009 at 10:59:28 PM
Hiya Robert, ok i have been trying to read all yo... by amicus curiae on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2009 at 7:32:15 AM
hi Robert, who? funds the uni? i read a couple of ... by amicus curiae on Monday, Apr 6, 2009 at 11:28:06 PM
Please, the tryptophan was due to changes in the p... by Robert Wager on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2009 at 10:22:42 AM
was Starlink corn prior to the "mix up" that had a... by amicus curiae on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2009 at 9:14:09 PM
My apologies the links to the EFSA safety document... by Robert Wager on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2009 at 12:24:46 PM
We don't need anymore "Franken Foods"... by Davey Jones on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2009 at 12:45:07 AM
nice to have a kind word:-)... by amicus curiae on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2009 at 7:46:55 AM
"Trust me, I am a scientist" is the real myth here... by cpaddock 1252335501 on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2009 at 12:58:21 PM
Oh but I do happily consume, and feed my family, f... by Robert Wager on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2009 at 1:49:17 PM
Nov. 12, 2008 Greenpeace - A study published today... by Barbara Peterson on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2009 at 4:05:12 PM
Well, I see that Monsanto has three of its pe... by Barbara Peterson on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2009 at 12:41:17 PM
One needs to understand epidemiology to understand... by Robert Wager on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2009 at 1:52:40 PM
Robert, epidemiology studies can only be done, Aft... by amicus curiae on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2009 at 8:57:43 PM
Oh and I write for the general public not any one ... by Robert Wager on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2009 at 1:55:16 PM
Barbara, I do not work for Monsanto, nor are my gr... by Karl Haro von Mogel on Wednesday, Apr 8, 2009 at 2:54:37 PM
Oh, please.I grew up in, and now live in Fresno, C... by Colleen De Koning on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2009 at 6:46:26 PM
There is no doubt a great deal less pasture today ... by Robert Wager on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2009 at 9:26:14 PM
Brad i lived for a time, in inner city as a child,... by amicus curiae on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2009 at 10:08:47 PM
Umm the name is Robert Wager. Brad is someone els... by Robert Wager on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2009 at 11:27:24 PM
This is a very important and shocking story. Pleas... by Jade Bruhjell on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2009 at 10:46:38 PM
Oh and btw with respect to dangerous chemical comp... by Robert Wager on Tuesday, Apr 7, 2009 at 11:51:25 PM
Robert the point about ladybugs/birds is that WORL... by amicus curiae on Wednesday, Apr 8, 2009 at 7:36:16 AM
It looks like you could use a little help fending ... by Oh on Thursday, Apr 9, 2009 at 1:50:53 AM