1. If you live in WA go to one of the remaining sing out for single payer road show events. http://www.annefeeney.com/singoutforsinglepayer
2. Visit the physicians for single payer web site http://www.pnhp.org/ ,educate yourself and then go to your church, PTA, family Sunday dinners and educate, educate, educate.
3. Call and write your representatives and do it often.
4. Forward this to everyone on your email list.
5. Post this on your web sites.
6. Put home made signs in your yard.
7. Host a Single Payer house call. Invite friends over. Talk about single payer, print and read some of the info available at the web site in #2. Brainstorm on what you all as a group can do to spread the word about single payer health care.
If you would like a speaker on the subject and or a musician or two to speak/perform at your house call, email me and I will see who I can find in your area. email@example.com
1 | 2