Share on Google Plus Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn Share on PInterest Share on Fark! Share on Reddit Share on StumbleUpon Tell A Friend 3 Shares
Printer Friendly Page Save As Favorite View Favorites View Article Stats
28 comments

The Challenge I Tried To Post On OEN And Was Rejected

By (about the author)     Permalink       (Page 2 of 2 pages)
Related Topic(s): ; ; ; ; , Add Tags Add to My Group(s)

Must Read 6   Well Said 6   Valuable 5

Headlined to None 8/31/12

2. You can   refer to the following   article in Christian Science Monitor:

So, bowing to the machine, I    do not bear   a grudge. I bear a concern.

Next Page  1  |  2

The writer is 57 years old, semi- retired engineer, PhD, PE, CEM. I write fiction on a regular basis and I am also 10 years on OEN.

Contact Editor View Authors' Articles
Related Topic(s): ; ; ; ; , Add Tags

Human Coprophagia

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND

They Think Of Us As Slaves ( small note with big conclusion)

Y2012- The Year Of A Coward

The School. Reading 'To Kill a Mockingbird' in Russia

Glory and Malice

Comments

You're speculation that the poll was algorithmical... by Rob Kall on Friday, Aug 31, 2012 at 9:28:02 AM
I wrote this a while ago: Link.  The title ha... by Michael Collins on Sunday, Sep 2, 2012 at 2:13:10 AM
Before anything else: I detest the GOP. However, I... by Derick West on Friday, Aug 31, 2012 at 9:46:55 AM
Is your first paragraph referring to this?  h... by Mikhail Lyubansky on Friday, Aug 31, 2012 at 10:56:15 AM
but it does not matter.  In such cases we mus... by Mark Sashine on Friday, Aug 31, 2012 at 11:12:53 AM
Which shows that you swallow the propaganda, hook,... by Derick West on Friday, Aug 31, 2012 at 12:00:15 PM
I am unable to locate the information at this time... by Anton Grambihler on Friday, Aug 31, 2012 at 3:10:20 PM
The "Machine" was me.  As Rob says above, all... by Scott Baker on Friday, Aug 31, 2012 at 9:49:21 AM
I must have done something right. I thank Rob... by Mark Sashine on Friday, Aug 31, 2012 at 10:03:59 AM
I can in fact quote eight books by some of the wor... by Derick West on Friday, Aug 31, 2012 at 12:36:39 PM
We have all been here before.   Absolutely,... by Ned Lud on Friday, Aug 31, 2012 at 10:42:35 AM
respectfully that  no, it is not over yet&nbs... by Mark Sashine on Friday, Aug 31, 2012 at 11:03:43 AM
I was driving round trip through the DC Metro area... by Michael Collins on Sunday, Sep 2, 2012 at 1:42:44 AM
The foundation of the Nazis regime was b... by Marika on Friday, Aug 31, 2012 at 12:36:29 PM
Marika, Where did you read all this nonsense. Give... by Derick West on Friday, Aug 31, 2012 at 12:55:48 PM
Lose the "t": Gott Mitt Uns Newt Mitt UnsSiegfri... by Siegfried Othmer on Friday, Aug 31, 2012 at 1:05:44 PM
Thanks to Me. OhtmerI would like to state here tha... by Mark Sashine on Friday, Aug 31, 2012 at 3:16:31 PM
I tried to write an article concerning Michelle Ob... by Ginger McClemons on Friday, Aug 31, 2012 at 4:03:36 PM
Volunteers pick the articles they want to work on ... by Rob Kall on Friday, Aug 31, 2012 at 5:08:35 PM
I found numerous links to articles that supported ... by Ginger McClemons on Friday, Aug 31, 2012 at 5:52:30 PM
I  did not have a grudge about OEN policies.&... by Mark Sashine on Friday, Aug 31, 2012 at 7:29:04 PM
..why punish an entire nation for a few obese chil... by Ginger McClemons on Friday, Aug 31, 2012 at 8:00:36 PM
Actually, I just checked and my memory was partial... by Rob Kall on Friday, Aug 31, 2012 at 7:48:43 PM
Holy cow you guys work hard!! I have been taking t... by Tsara Shelton on Friday, Aug 31, 2012 at 11:56:24 PM
One conversation I had with Mark Sashine recently ... by Theresa Paulfranz on Sunday, Sep 2, 2012 at 9:22:10 PM
   When I was a child not all of me ... by Theresa Paulfranz on Sunday, Sep 2, 2012 at 11:01:02 PM
I agree Theresa....my hope is that this time WEste... by Burl Hall on Monday, Sep 3, 2012 at 4:00:36 AM
California Democratic chair compares GOP to N... by Michael Collins on Monday, Sep 3, 2012 at 11:02:25 PM