- Wanting small business tax cuts for all companies paying through owners (including Koch Industries).
- Cutting PBS' subsidy of $280 million in his painstaking quest for solvency.
- Losing sight of the big picture, as he has zero -- not the six he said -- studies that find his $5 trillion tax cut can be done without raising taxes on the middle class.
- Saying he'll repeal Dodd Frank. But his repeal rather than the bill would be the "biggest kiss to Wall Street".
- Denying companies that outsource receive tax benefits, including moving expenses and many others.
Obama clearly wasn't aware he entered a Franz Kafka novel when he stepped on the debate stage.
But Romney knows where he's headed. "Wo unto the liar for he shall be thrust down into hell," says The Book of Mormon, 2 Nephi 2:34. The challenge is to keep him from taking us there with him.
1 | 2