"On Sunday, addressing his Cabinet, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu derided in unusually sharp terms the attempts to talk Iran down from 20 percent to 3.5 percent uranium enrichment.
"'The Iranians are intentionally focusing the discussion on this issue. It is without importance,' said Netanyahu, who has insisted that Iran must dismantle all enrichment capabilities as part of a deal to end sanctions aimed at ending its suspected nuclear weapons program."
Writes a friend, who notes that Foxman is head of the Anti-Defamation League:
1. Is it now anti-Semitic for Kerry to criticize Israel in public, even obliquely, according to ADL?
2. Oh, Foxman is wearing his other ADL hat, that of rabid apologist and protector of Israel. How is the public to know which hat he is wearing at any particular moment? Is there any other "Civil Rights" NGO with such a schizophrenic personality?
3. No J-Street at the White House? That's a curious omission to the Guest List. Is J-Street not considered among the Jewish leaders or not interested in Iran policy?- Advertisement -
4. How do the rest of us get an inside briefing on Iran negotiations? Or are we not interested parties worthy of attention?
5. Is such a meeting the only way Obama Administration can slow down passing of further Iran sanctions in Congress? And how is US ME policy determined again?
1 | 2