Dear Empire, with no sense of shame or responsibility are you cooperating in creating health hazardous food products that will cause diseases ranging from skin diseases to organ damage to cancer. New studies are regularly proving the link between GM foods and cancer , but with no sense of shame or responsibility do you go on rendering illegal even the labeling of food and milk as containing genetically engineered ingredients.
With no sense of shame or responsibility will you watch quietly as the earth is deprived of its essential means of providing food and a decent way of life for people who are suffering in ever
Dear Mr Hugh Grant of Monsanto, lieber Herr Peter Brabeck of Nestle, dear Mr Lloyd Blankfein of Goldman Sachs. You must be so proud of yourselves. Whenever in the past did so few produce so little of value to so many?
Also see: Monsanto and the Mortal Danger to Traditional Agriculture (Siv O'Neall)
"The greatest threat to the future of food production in the world is the introduction of genetically engineered foods from the biotech industry. Contrary to their mendacious propagandized promises of solving the problem of world hunger through the so-called second green revolution, the bio-tech companies are instead in the process of destroying the world's ecosystems, and thus the natural food chains and life cycles. Their goal is certainly not to solve any problem at all, but instead to fill the corporate coffers with the profits from selling their dangerous products to countries with already high mortality rates from malnutrition and starvation."
1. Vandana Shiva on the Problem with Genetically Modified Seeds
2. In fact it was George W. Bush who was putting the twist of his own agenda to the words of J.Maynard Keynes who said "The long run is a misleading guide to current affairs. In the long run we are all dead."
3. The Omerta Surrounding Goldman Sachs: A Documentary based on the book The Bank: How Goldman Sachs Rules the World by London-based correspondent for Le Monde, Marc Roche.
4. "A resource hungry and resource destructive system of agriculture is not land saving, it is land demanding. That is why industrial agriculture is driving a massive planetary land grab. It is leading to the deforestation of the rainforests in the Amazon for soya and in Indonesia for palm-oil. And it is fuelling a land grab in Africa, displacing pastoralists and peasants. Industrial agriculture is responsible for 75% biodiversity erosion, 75% water destruction, 75% land degradation and 40% greenhouse gases. It is too heavy a burden on the planet. And as the 270000 farmers' suicides in India show, it is too heavy a burden on our farmers. The toxics and poisons used in chemical farming are creating a health burden for our society." 'MYTHS ABOUT INDUSTRIAL AGRICULTURE', by Dr Vandana Shiva
5. Over 81% of corn in America is genetically modified --and can cause organ damage in mammals, a shocking new scientific study shows. -- MEDIA WATCH: THE REALITIES OF OUR TOXIC FOOD & MEDIA INDUSTRY
6. Revealed: Monsanto GM corn caused tumors in rats
1 | 2