1) By using cash we can significantly decrease a important stream of money that directly finances the very institutions that inspired our wrath.
2) Using cash instead of plastic is an action that everyone, to some degree or another, can take both immediately and everyday.
3) Unlike a boycott, no participant will need to suffer any self-denial of necessary goods or services. Just substitute cash for plastic as much as possible.
4) The economic standing and physical well-being of the protest participants are, generally, not at risk. For example: No negative effects on credit reports, like those associated with foreclosure or non-payment. No risk of bodily harm from police or other altercations during a march or other protest.
5) Denying the dysfunctional part of the current economic system funding is an effective, nearly terrifying, prospect to banking and finance target of the protest.
6) As the action of using cash grows along with the numbers of participants, visibility for the protest will expand until it can no longer be ignored.
7) With the tools available on the internet, there is little to no cost for either advocates of, or participants in, the movement. Simple: Use Cash and let others know you're part of the movement.
8) Because Use Cash is the choice of one payment system in the market over another, they -- the banking/finance cartel and the government -- will not be able to stop the protest.
Yes, cash is less convenient than plastic for many transactions. It's a small sacrifice we should be willing to make if we really want change. Use Cash is is a lot easier than throwing a lynching party we were never going to have in the first place, isn't it?Learn how to make the Use Cash movement work at Use Cash Movement .
1 | 2