Share on Google Plus Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn Share on PInterest Share on Fark! Share on Reddit Share on StumbleUpon Tell A Friend
29 Shares
Printer Friendly Page Save As Favorite View Favorites View Article Stats
20 comments

First Followers; and Tiptoe-Caused-Avalanches of Change

By (about the author)     Permalink       (Page 2 of 2 pages)
Related Topic(s): ; ; ; ; ; , Add Tags Add to My Group(s)

Must Read 4   Interesting 4   Well Said 3

Headlined to H4 10/18/13

Renton, WA -- Oct 17, 2013

Next Page  1  |  2

Ever since I learned to speak binary on a DIGIAC 3080 training computer, I've been involved with tech in one way or another, but there was always another part of me off exploring ideas and writing about them. Halfway to a BS in Space Technology at (more...)

Related Topic(s): ; ; ; ; ; , Add Tags

Short Story: "Terrifying Vindication"

Short Story: "Forced Inquiry"

Short Story: "Health Care Reform"

First Followers; and Tiptoe-Caused-Avalanches of Change

Short Story: "Peace Initiative" (2nd in a series)

Short Story: "Logical Conclusion/Full Circle" (parts 1&2 of a series)

Comments

I've read many comment from people lamenting about... by Philip Zack on Friday, Oct 18, 2013 at 1:50:42 PM
As a person who  wrote  about  7000... by Mark Sashine on Friday, Oct 18, 2013 at 2:46:31 PM
Great article, very true. I have been "deeply move... by Daniel Geery on Friday, Oct 18, 2013 at 3:08:36 PM
Thanks. Knowing that there's value in knowing abou... by Philip Zack on Friday, Oct 18, 2013 at 3:16:34 PM
Integrity leads from the bottom up.... by Michael Melville on Friday, Oct 18, 2013 at 3:52:52 PM
Indeed it does, but integrity is a slippery subjec... by Philip Zack on Friday, Oct 18, 2013 at 4:08:17 PM
Just ask yourself whether you would be comfortable... by Paul Repstock on Friday, Oct 18, 2013 at 6:44:12 PM
True. But I think it would be useful to be aware o... by Philip Zack on Friday, Oct 18, 2013 at 7:13:25 PM
Brilliant article-- so hopeful... by Rob Kall on Friday, Oct 18, 2013 at 9:22:29 PM
Thanks. It was a welcome follow-up the the last sh... by Philip Zack on Friday, Oct 18, 2013 at 10:06:44 PM
Thanks to both of you, I enjoyed it very much.... by BFalcon on Friday, Oct 18, 2013 at 10:47:53 PM
Thanks for this article.  I think its brillia... by Burl Hall on Saturday, Oct 19, 2013 at 6:17:35 AM
Predicting an avalanche remains a precarious busin... by R. A. Landbeck on Saturday, Oct 19, 2013 at 6:20:02 AM
This is what Lenin called a revolutionary situatio... by Guglielmo Tell on Saturday, Oct 19, 2013 at 10:57:51 AM
That's a critical state, all right. And though the... by Philip Zack on Saturday, Oct 19, 2013 at 11:34:32 AM
Marx, Engels, Lenin and other classics of what is ... by Guglielmo Tell on Sunday, Oct 20, 2013 at 1:39:43 AM
I suspect that both are needed, since it is diffic... by Philip Zack on Sunday, Oct 20, 2013 at 9:27:50 AM
I appreciate Your reaction. Comparisons of the ana... by Guglielmo Tell on Sunday, Oct 20, 2013 at 5:28:00 PM
Thanks for the references. (I just checked, and I ... by Philip Zack on Sunday, Oct 20, 2013 at 7:06:54 PM
Well, actually the "piece" is meant to be this ess... by Guglielmo Tell on Monday, Oct 21, 2013 at 11:55:22 AM