Black-on-Black Crime is a Misnomer

By (about the author)     Permalink       (Page 2 of 2 pages)
Related Topic(s): ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; , Add Tags Add to My Group(s)

Valuable 3   Must Read 2   Well Said 2

opednews.com Headlined to H4 4/10/12

As catastrophic as Trayvon's death is, for those who seek to have an open an honest dialogue, it can become the catalyst toward healing Blacks and educating whites to a social inequity that has never darkened their doorstep, but is forever present for Blacks.

Next Page  1  |  2

A reader, a writer, a traveler. Always striving to do the best I can to be the best I can. I love all things artistic"art, dance, music, creative writing served best with good wine. I have no particular writing niche"I write about what I think (more...)

I Killed My Father

Confessions of a Welfare Recipient

America's Human Lab Rats

America's Terrorists - Hatemongers, Nativists and Anti-government zealots

Michele Bachmann -- a sign of Electile Dysfunction Disorder

What the Frack have they done to Firewater?

Comments

The murder of Trayvon Martin and "Stand your groun... by Fay Paxton on Tuesday, Apr 10, 2012 at 2:41:09 AM
I totally agree with you, Fay. The only real issue... by Howard Schneider on Tuesday, Apr 10, 2012 at 2:30:13 PM
Howard, it is so sad that everything comes to this... by Fay Paxton on Tuesday, Apr 10, 2012 at 3:31:58 PM
the  outrage of Travon's parents. But I do no... by Mark Sashine on Tuesday, Apr 10, 2012 at 4:44:31 PM
Mark, I see your comments around the blog and I'm ... by Fay Paxton on Tuesday, Apr 10, 2012 at 7:47:56 PM
and it is equally unlikely that the person will co... by Doc McCoy on Wednesday, Apr 11, 2012 at 7:24:14 AM
You've clearly decided Zimmerman had a right to pu... by Fay Paxton on Wednesday, Apr 11, 2012 at 8:15:05 AM
that you have clearly decided that Zimmerman is gu... by Doc McCoy on Wednesday, Apr 11, 2012 at 12:39:28 PM
The only thing I have decided is that when an unar... by Fay Paxton on Wednesday, Apr 11, 2012 at 1:36:18 PM
Haven't heard much about this in the mass media. &... by Robert James on Wednesday, Apr 11, 2012 at 4:26:49 PM
I'm sorry Robert but I don't understand what you'r... by Fay Paxton on Wednesday, Apr 11, 2012 at 6:55:18 PM
Fay, very informative article. Thank you for expos... by Fannie LeFlore on Tuesday, Apr 10, 2012 at 5:45:30 PM
I'm not trying to promote myself, but I wrote an a... by Fay Paxton on Tuesday, Apr 10, 2012 at 7:53:13 PM
I've had a chance to read a few of your articles a... by Fannie LeFlore on Wednesday, Apr 11, 2012 at 1:02:52 PM
Fannie, I am so flattered that you took the time t... by Fay Paxton on Wednesday, Apr 11, 2012 at 1:48:29 PM
I had noticed before and notice again that in ... by Mark Sashine on Wednesday, Apr 11, 2012 at 8:16:03 AM
click here... by Mark Sashine on Wednesday, Apr 11, 2012 at 2:00:47 PM
As usual, you have written a wonderful article! In... by Jillian Barclay on Saturday, Apr 14, 2012 at 12:46:18 AM
You are letting your emotions dictate your side of... by Doc McCoy on Saturday, Apr 14, 2012 at 1:42:47 AM
Codger, your need to justify the killing of an una... by Fay Paxton on Saturday, Apr 14, 2012 at 7:06:16 AM
You are applying emotions to the situation.  ... by Doc McCoy on Saturday, Apr 14, 2012 at 8:14:12 AM
Great to see you.  Wanted to touch base, but ... by Fay Paxton on Saturday, Apr 14, 2012 at 7:12:52 AM