Add this Page to Facebook!   Submit to Twitter   Submit to Reddit   Submit to Stumble Upon   Pin It!   Fark It!   Tell A Friend
Printer Friendly Page Save As Favorite Save As Favorite View Article Stats
25 comments

Bizarre Fight Plays out between Joe Scarborough and Markos Moulitsas on Twitter

By (about the author)     Permalink       (Page 2 of 2 pages)
Related Topic(s): ; ; ; ; ; ; ; , Add Tags Add to My Group(s)

Well Said 1   News 1

Headlined to H2 5/29/10

JoeNBC Anyone in media who interviews @markos, know that you're extending your credibility to someone who regularly suggests that I'm a murderer.

And also said things like:

JoeNBC @markos What is wrong with you? Is the blood sport of politics really that important to you? You have my pity.

JoeNBC @markos Unbelieveable. You have a long history of spreading lies suggesting I am a murderer. This is the 3rd or 4th time by my count.

I hear you Joe and because you are almost certainly innocent, its not fair that someone should assert otherwise. The fact is, however, you are engaging in what I consider to be a minimally-analogous witch-hunt against President Obama for something that ought to be a non-issue and you aren't the only one doing it. The bulk of the party that you are/were associated with is doing it too. That might be the point that Markos was trying to raise in the inimitable way that he tends to do things.

It doesn't feel right that someone should raise red-herrings or what should be non-issues about you to make political points, does it? Maybe this embarrassing incident will help you get the message and will compel you to carry that message to your former colleagues in the GOP. I'm tired of the GOP talking about things like blow-jobs instead of jobs for the people of this country. We don't have time for this. Too many of your constituents are out of work.

Next Page  1  |  2

A political blogger for the International Business Times, Steve Leser is a hot national political pundit. He has appeared on MSNBC's Coundown with Keith Olbermann, Comedy Central's Daily Show with Jon Stewart and Russia Today's (RT) Crosstalk with (more...)

McCain Campaign Violated McCain-Feingold law with Palin Clothing Purchases

McCain attacked 18 year old Chelsea Clinton in 1998 now says Palin's family & kids are off limits

McCain says "Horseshit" on National TV During Debate

North Korea – Impending Missile Launch May Require US Military Action

Palin: Drill Baby Drill, but blame Obama for the Spill!

Palin to McCain - Oops I did it Again

Comments

Who was right?... by Steven Leser on Saturday, May 29, 2010 at 2:01:32 AM
We are in the midst of changes comparable only to ... by Marika on Saturday, May 29, 2010 at 3:25:31 AM
Markos was simply fighting fire with fire. If they... by Perry Logan on Saturday, May 29, 2010 at 6:01:58 AM
Joe, the Moron waas always suspicious to me althou... by Mark Sashine on Saturday, May 29, 2010 at 8:03:43 AM
Should we treat tweets serious enough to make comm... by Margaret Bassett on Saturday, May 29, 2010 at 8:08:29 AM
Twitter is now an important part of the media land... by Rob Kall on Saturday, May 29, 2010 at 8:53:27 AM
I really wouldn't want to have either one of their... by Marika on Saturday, May 29, 2010 at 9:12:07 AM
for any dozen lesser crusaders, although Scarborou... by John Sanchez Jr. on Saturday, May 29, 2010 at 8:23:56 AM
Joe Scarborough may or may not be innocent in his ... by James Hadstate on Saturday, May 29, 2010 at 1:18:13 PM
My mother is Panamanian and I lived there for half... by Steven Leser on Saturday, May 29, 2010 at 3:06:08 PM
Since moving to North Florida in complete naivety ... by Carol Crown on Sunday, May 30, 2010 at 9:46:23 AM
This looks to me like a clear case of murder. Go t... by Richard Lee on Sunday, May 30, 2010 at 9:39:38 PM
☼ Two of my Favorite People are at Odds?! :( ...... by iamjmb on Saturday, May 29, 2010 at 2:32:49 PM
Just sayin'... by Steven Leser on Saturday, May 29, 2010 at 3:02:07 PM
☼ Well, what are we up to now, SAW 85? ...I was ... by iamjmb on Saturday, May 29, 2010 at 3:52:20 PM
is an unequivocal yes! I'm not a Republican, after... by Steven Leser on Saturday, May 29, 2010 at 4:30:22 PM
That was funny! and it made sugar plums dance in m... by iamjmb on Saturday, May 29, 2010 at 9:56:55 PM
Now Steven, you said you weren't into Violence, bu... by iamjmb on Sunday, May 30, 2010 at 7:29:18 PM
".......Republicans are asserting that it was wron... by Natalie Oberman on Saturday, May 29, 2010 at 8:59:44 PM
"it's the law" in cases like these.I wonder if you... by Steven Leser on Sunday, May 30, 2010 at 1:25:37 AM
Nevertheless, the Republican congressional delegat... by John Sanchez Jr. on Sunday, May 30, 2010 at 9:05:05 AM
If we are going to start gearing up for special pr... by Steven Leser on Sunday, May 30, 2010 at 10:52:13 AM
When I first saw this aspect of the thread, I thou... by iamjmb on Sunday, May 30, 2010 at 7:14:18 PM
The real question most of us on the right would ha... by Natalie Oberman on Sunday, May 30, 2010 at 7:07:58 PM
I have no problem with an IC for this issue. I thi... by Steven Leser on Tuesday, Jun 1, 2010 at 11:56:06 PM